Today’s Daily news: Brewmaster announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
- Bugvasion TD
- Coral Island
Auroch Digital have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Brewmaster, a home brewing simulation. It will be released sometime in 2022 in Europe and North America, and will be published by Sold Out.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Brew your perfect beer in Auroch Digital’s relaxing home brewing sim. Use a realistic chemistry simulation to brew hoppy IPAs to creamy stouts. Customise your brewing space, create recipes and label your beer, unlock new equipment and enter competitions.
Discover, learn, and master the art of homebrewing in the ultimate celebration of craft beer. From perfecting authentic, chemistry-driven brewing techniques to bottling and labelling, become an ultimate brewmaster in the first ever realistic beer brewing experience.
With all the tricks of the trade and the best equipment at your disposal, follow a recipe or experiment with a huge variety of real-world ingredients to hone your skills. Enter friendly competitions, earn beer tokens, and upgrade your equipment to become an even better brewer.
- Create your recipe – Built for complete beginners to beer aficionados alike, learn the basics of the beer brewing process with a range of recipes to choose from, or get creative with total freedom to brew your own unique flavours.
- Set up your home brewery – Create the ideal space to spend relaxing hours making your perfect beer. Unlock your favourite equipment and decorate your brewing space.
- Brew your dream beer – With a wide variety of different types of beer, including wheats, blondes, stouts, IPAs and more. Perfect recipes, improve the taste, design your own labels, and submit your beers to local competitions.
- Refine your craft – Tweak and personalise every element of your beer and boost your renown at beer festivals. As your work becomes respected, submit to local breweries for batch production, expand your network, and unlock bigger jobs and more challenging recipes.
- Realistic and authentic – Brewmaster is a detailed, authentic game driven by a simulation of real brewing chemistry and a deep understanding of the real-life fermentation processes. That doesn’t mean you have to have a degree in chemistry. The hard formulas happen behind the scenes, allowing you to focus on the best bits of beer brewing fun.
Brewmaster (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2022 in Europe and North America.
Source: Auroch Digital PR
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster
Here’s the latest trailer for Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster, along with some details:
To create or destroy, the choice lies with you. The newly released The World’s Rebirth Trailer follows Shin Megami Tensei® III Nocturne HD Remaster’s story of a demonic revolution that descends upon Tokyo. Play as the Demi-fiend and decide the fate of the world!
What begins as a normal day in Tokyo turns out to be everything but, when the Conception – an ethereal apocalypse – is invoked. The remains of the world are swallowed by chaos, as a demonic revolution descends into a broken city. Caught between a battle of gods and demons, the choices you make can bring life, rebirth, or death, and determine who triumphs.
- Remastered 3D models and backgrounds
- Additional difficulty settings for players of all skill levels
- Suspend save – save your progress whenever you need!
- Voiced audio – choose between Japanese and English VO
- An alternate branch featuring Raidou Kuzunoha
Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster (Switch) comes out on May 25th in Europe and North America.
Full Screen Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Bugvasion TD, ported by Play2Chill. No release date yet, but here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Bugvasion TD (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Full Screen Games PR
Harmonix have announced that FUSER is to get even more DLC in April. First, there’ 3 tracks that will be released for free:
- La Guerra Naranja “Una Noche Más”
- Winnage “The Night Porter”
- ximena “pi de limón”
- Free Sheets “Don’t You Dare”
And of course, there will also be paid DLC tracks:
- Anthrax “Among The Living”
- Darude “Sandstorm”
- Ja Rule ft. Ashanti “Always On Time”
- Lady Gaga & BLACKPINK “Sour Candy”
- The Offspring “Self Esteem”
- Panic! At The Disco “Dancing’s Not A Crime”
Source: Harmonix PR
The latest Dev Update for Coral Island is now live. This one tackles the following topics:
- We hired more devs!
- NPC 3d models, new and improved… Now with fingers!
- Brand new interior designs
- Public Roadmap
- Pre-order Store
- Pre-order Store
- Bug of the month
Click here to check it out!
Coral Island (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
All in! Games have announced that they have sold the Ghostrunner IP to 505 Games for 5 million euros. They will still get parts of the profits generated by the game, as part the publishing agreement signed last year in June.
The press release reveals that development cost 2.5 million euros, and that it was profitable from Day One. It had sold over 500 000 units by the end of 2020 (unfortunately, no regional or platform breakdown is provided).
Source: All in! Games PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!