Today’s Daily news: CrossCode to get a retail release in Europe and North America, but also…
- La-Mulana 1 & 2
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Deck13 and Radical Fish Games have announced that CrossCode is to get a retail release in Europe and North America. It will be available from “all major retail stores” on August 28th in both regions, courtesy of Inin Games. Also, they have announced that each version of the game is to get an exclusive quest line (which includes a bossfight).
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some more detailos and the list of key features:
CrossCode is all about how it plays! Take the best out of two popular genres, find a good balance between them and make a great game. That’s what CrossCode does. You get the puzzles of Zelda-esque dungeons and are rewarded with the great variety of equipment you know and love from RPGs. During the fast-paced battles you will use the tools you find on your journey to reveal and exploit the enemies’ weaknesses and at the same time will be able to choose equipment and skills for a more in-depth approach in fighting your enemies.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 40-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 8 expansive dungeons all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master up to 100 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (well, not exactly)
CrossCode (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on July 9th worldwide, and at retail on August 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Deck 13 PR
Here’s the second soundtrack sample for Warborn, with Theme A for Izol Lokman:
Izol commands the Cerulian Orbital Security Division and is a respected Variable Armour pilot. Taking orders directly from The Sanctum, the organisation that rules the planet Cerulia, he has been entrusted with the Arbiter.
Warborn (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on June 11th in Europe and North America, and at retail later this year in Europe and North America.
La-Mulana 1 & 2
Here’s the latest livestream recording for La-Mulana 1 & 2:
La-Mulana 1 & 2 (Switch) and La-Mulana 1 (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 8th in Japan.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Space Shuttle Project (NES) by link_7777 in 54:30.01