Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Grisaia Phantom Trigger 01 & 02, but also…
- Super Soccer Blast
- Nexomon: Extinction
Grisaia Phantom Trigger 01 & 02
Prototype have announced that Grisaia Phantom Trigger 01 & 02 will be released on June 25th worldwide.
Here’s the opening movie:
Grisaia Phantom Trigger 01 & 02 (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 25th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Prototype (Twitter)
Zordix and Purple Tree Studio have announced that Ponpu has been delayed to this Fall (it was originally slated for a June release). However, there’s some good news: due to popular demand, the game is to get both local and online multiplayer at launch!
Here’s the latest trailer, alongside some more details and screenshots:
The all-seeing Duck God has had enough and the world has run out of time. Every 2 billion years the world must be refreshed through divine destruction and he has sent you, a Ponpu, as his herald. But, a nasty bump on the head during a crash landing took your memory and now you find yourself working against the Duck God in a carnage-fueled battle against other Ponpu to save the very world you were sent to destroy.
Across an expansive single-player campaign, your Ponpu will battle its way through 10 challenging worlds, while fighting off rival Ponpu and enormous, deadly and grotesque bosses. In the newly announced online multiplayer support, up to four Ponpu anywhere in the real-world can duke it out across three frenetic modes, including Coin Chase (get those coins before the competition!), Color Fight (your attack spread paint through the level, cover the most real estate with your color to win!), and good old-fashioned team deathmatch (kill, kill, kill!), with each win, kill and stat tracked via a handy new global ranking system.
Ponpu (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games has been updated!
Source: Zordix PR
Here’s the latest trailer and some more screenshots for MindSeize:
MindSeize (Switch – eShop) comes out this September worldwide.
Super Soccer Blast
Unfinished Pixel have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Super Soccer Blast. It will be released later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
As a breakaway from the seriousness of simulation and realism, it brings a very arcade style to the field with retro throwbacks, fast and fluid gameplay to create a fast-paced game that is enjoyable and fun. With its not-too-serious, cartoonish aesthetics and modern approach to classic gameplay, Super Soccer Blast brings back memories of cult classic games like International Superstar Soccer. A super fast, dynamic experience for people who are weary of football managers or complicated hardcore simulators.
- Coin-op inspired gameplay: Accessible controls that enable charging and aiming your shots, perform tackles and dashes, shoot lobs and more. Each move is bound to a specific face or shoulder buttons, creating an instantly accessible control scheme.
- Test your skills in different leagues and soccer cups in the World Tour mode. Football with the fast-paced and skilled-based gameplay of over-the-top classic sports games such International Superstar Soccer.
- Geared for couch fun: Up to 4 players on local multiplayer.
- Customize your player from head to toe with a wide range of looks and accessories. Thousand of possibilities to bring to the grass pitch avatars of yourself, friends, family, your favorite players or famous celebrities.
Super Soccer Blast (Switch – eShop) comes out in June in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Unfinished Pixel PR
PQube and Vewo Interactive have revealed the 9 starters you will get to choose from in Nexomon: Extinction:
- Noki (Water): An amphibious flying Nexomon with heroic spirit. Its main characteristic is self-confidence and loyalty.
- Gekoko (Electric): A very curious Nexomon with the ability to walk on any surface with its sticky feet. They love to hide and stay hidden from others for long periods of time.
- Behilda (Ghost): A ghost Nexomon that can be found in the darkness. They tend to detach their heads to scare their opponents.
- Lume (Fire): Not for those who love to hug their Nexomon. Lume’s head, paws and tail are completely engulfed in flames.
- Masquiti (Psychic): People often confuse them as a ghost type Nexomon. Truth said, they are psychic Nexomon and have a somewhat obscure sense of humour.
- Mearn (Wind): Mearns are not as friendly as they look. They are actually wild Nexomon that inhabit the prairies and mountain skirts. Their entangled tails can use wind to their advantage while hunting.
- Trebly (Mineral): They are always eager to prove the durability of their horns, they love to do headbutting competitions.
- Mara (Plant): Maras are adorable and intelligent Nexomon who know how to use their charm in their favour during battles with tamers. Loves to be pet.
- Dinja (Normal): Dinja features short legs, adorable big ears and a huge fluffy tail. Since they aren’t good runners, they prefer to move by hopping their way.
Nexomon: Extinction (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Forever Entertainment have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Masky. It will be released on June 11th in Europe and North America.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)