Today’s Daily news: latest video for Legends of Ethernal, but also…
- PGA TOUR 2K21
- Curse of the Sea Rats
- Clash Force
Legends of Ethernal
Here’s the latest video for Legends of Ethernal, along with some more details and the list of key features:
Legends of Ethernal is a 2D single-player action adventure game. You’ll explore beautiful hand-crafted environments, solve tricky puzzles, and battle challenging creatures to uncover the truth about your parents’ disappearance!
- Evolving Gameplay. Enjoy mechanics that are unlocked with weapons and items that you find.
- Challenging Dungeons. Solve puzzles and unleash strategies against boss battles in multiple dungeons.
- Crafting System. Gather ethers and craft items during the course of your journey to help you progress through the game.
- Unique and Gorgeous Art. Admire beautiful 2D hand-drawn art covering multiple environments, scaling up to a resolution of 4K on supported platforms.
- Deep and Layered Story. Experience a compelling and unexpected storyline with interesting characters.
- Melodic Musical Score. Listen to the wonderfully crafted score, produced and recorded by veteran musician William Gough.
- Multiple Difficulty Levels. Try Hardcore Mode for an intense experience, or enable Relaxed Mode if you just want to enjoy the story.
Legends of Ethernal (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer worldwide.
PGA TOUR 2K21
Here’s the latest video for PGA TOUR 2K21:
Luke Elvy and Rich Beem call your shots as the lead commentators in PGA TOUR 2K21. The duo discuss the process of recording their voice overs while calling the action.
PGA TOUR 2K21 (Switch) comes out on the Nintendo eShop on August 25th worldwide, with retail release following later this year.
Curse of the Sea Rats
Another stretchgoal has been reached during the Kickstarter campaign for Curse of the Sea Rats: New language (Czech) + Free badge pin set in all shipments at 150 000€. The next stretchgoal is Full hand-drawn animated ending at 170 000€. As of writing, 153 732€ have already been pledged. Click here to check out the Kickstarter page for the game!
Curse of the Sea Rats (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Clash Force. It will be released on July 3rd in Europe and North America (with Japanese release following at a later date), and it will cost cost 4.99€/ £4.99 / $4.99.
Here’s one lone screenshot:
Clash Force (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 3rd in Europe and North America, and at a later date in Japan.
Source: Ratalaika Games (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!