Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date for Police Stories, but also…
- Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
- My Friend Pedro
- Children of Morta
- Decay of Logos
- Inazuma Eleven Ares (anime)
- Tool Assisted Speedrun
Hypetrain Digital have announced that Police Stories will be released on September 19th in Europe and North America, and that it will cost 14.99 € / $14.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Police Stories is a top-down tactical shooter, in which you play as on-duty police officers. Create a unique loadout from multiple equipment choices and carefully coordinate actions with your partner to fulfill your task.
Unlike similar games, placement and behavior of suspects and hostages in Police Stories changes on each run, recreating the tension of real life police operations, where the outcome cannot be predetermined. No matter how many times you play the same mission, each encounter will have you making split-second decisions, since shooting first is not an option.
Live through the story of John Rimes, a stone-cold no-nonsense police officer – and his new partner, a loud-mouthed & brash rookie cop Rick Jones. The game follows the daily grind of two partners and friends – and what happens when they go against criminal forces bigger than they could imagine.
- The Surrender System. Apprehend the suspects without resorting to violence. Use a multitude of options or fire a warning shot to make them submit!
- Tactical orders. Issue orders to your fellow officer to coordinate your actions!
- Randomised positions and behaviour. Random elements help to always keep the tension up and boost the replayability of the game.
- End-of-the-line tactical equipment. Under-the-door cameras, door blast charges, sensor grenades — these are only some of the available options.
- Various types of lawbreakers. From small petty criminals to well organised gangs and terrorists — each type has not only unique weapons, but different behaviour and shooting proficiency.
- Online and local Co-op. Take your tactical gameplay to the next level by playing with your friend!
- Thrilling criminal drama. Engaging story of two buddies — John Rimes and Rick Jones, — and their stand against the criminal world.
Police Stories (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 19th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been udpated!
Source: Hypetrain Digital PR
Hypetrain Digital have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch: Standby, a “high-octane” precision platform releasing on August 1st for 4.99€ / $4.99. Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
In STANDBY you find yourself imprisoned inside a digital world falling apart. The goal is simple and clear — get through its maze-like corridors and various obstacles to make an escape. However, you’ll have to be very precise with your actions, as each stage is going to challenge your reaction and concentration.
Dive into blood-pumping, adrenaline-filled atmosphere created by vibrant visuals and ecstatic EDM soundtrack! Master the flow of the game and complete every stage with a new record time!
Standby (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 1st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Hypetrain Digital PR
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble
Here’s the latest screenshot and set of details for Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble:
In “TINY METAL:FMR”, you can MERGE unit together! Even if your capturing city or supply unit is not nearby, units can HEAL & SUPPLY with each other. Please try more your tactics.
Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Area35 (Twitter)
My Friend Pedro
Here’s the latest video clip for My Friend Pedro:
My Friend Pedro (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 20th worldwide.
Children of Morta
Here’s the latest video clip for Children of Morta:
Children of Morta (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Decay of Logos
Here’s the latest video clip for Decay of Logos:
Decay of Logos (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Inazuma Eleven Ares (anime)
Inazuma Eleven Ares (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Tool Assisted Speedrun
Here’s the latest Tool Assisted Speedrun video for Nintendo platforms:
- Meteos (Nintendo DS) “Multi Star Trip, best ending” by Taechuk in 06:50.39