Today’s Daily news: second webseries episode for Othercide, but also…
- Panzer Paladin
- Super Street Soccer
- Streets of Rage 4
Here’s the second (and final) episode of the webseries for Othercide:
Episode two, “Fighting Shadows”, explains the origins of Othercide’s unique combat that has morphed the traditional turn-based system into the Dynamic Timeline System. This episode also gives a look at the many abilities of your Daughters – plus how to combo them
Othercide (Switch) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Focus Home Interactive PR
Tribute Games have announced that Panzer Paladin will be released on July 21st in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
Hop in the Paladin power armor, seize melee weapons from the demonic invaders and give them a taste of their own medicine!
Panzer Paladin (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 21st in Europe and North America.
Sand Sailor Studio have announced that Bossgard will be released on July 15th in Europe and North America. it’s now available for pre-purchase on the Nintendo eShop, with a 20% off pre-purchase discount.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Prepare to battle your friends on the Switch as a giant player-controlled boss. Who would win between a giant slice of bread and teams of Viking warriors, rangers, healers, engineers and necromancers? The Vikings have been denied their chance to fight at Ragnarok because of a great Evil power. Instead the world has been fractured into various dimensions that are now owned by giant monsters who defy the Norse gods. Will you join the last remaining Vikings and fight in a party of heroes, or will you take control of the Bosses and dominate the battlefield as a titan?
- Connect up to 6 Joy-Con™ controllers and play with or against your friends!
- Play as one of 6 unique bosses, each one with their own unique powers! Giant bread, huge plungers, evil robots, and more!
- The Vikings play in teams of up to 5 members and each Viking can play a different role!
- Pick one of 10 unique Vikings, like Edith the Necromancer, Asha the Engineer, or Brunhilde the Bard.
- The game features 3 major game modes: Viking vs Boss, Viking vs Viking and the 3rd person singleplayer Survival mode, where you hunt monsters in search of the final Boss.
- Play in a group from a top view perspective or solo from a 3rd-person perspective.
- All characters are customizable with armor sets, weapons, color schemes and more!
Bossgard (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 15th in Europe and North America.
Source: Sand Sailor Studio PR
Super Street Soccer
SFL Interactive and Maximum Games have revealed a brand new game mode for Super Street Soccer: Panna Mode.
Here’s a trailer showcasing (+ plenty of other videos for the game):
But that’s not all. Some more athletes have also been revealed:
- From France we meet:
- Introducing world skills panna champion Anas Boukami
- Joining us from Berlin we introduce:
- World Champion and Tango League MVP Ahmed Rakaba
- Here from Denmark:
- We meet Kristoffer Liicht proud baller and founder of Copenhagen Panna House
- Joining the lineup from the Netherlands is:
- King of Panna Easyman (Jeand Doest)
Super Street Soccer (Switch) comes out on August 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: Maximum Games PR
Today, the latest Software update for Brawlhalla was released (Ver. 4.03). Here’s the usual patch notes video for this update:
The latest free map for Minecraft is now available via the Minecraft Marketplace. It’s called Glitch Runner, and it was created by MrSquishy & Pathway Studios.
Here’s a trailer showcasing that map:
Streets of Rage 4
Cyrille Imbert, Executive Producer of Streets of Rage 4, has shared some thoughts about the creation of the soundtrack. Click here to check them out!
Streets of Rage 4 (Switch) comes out at retail on July 30th in Japan.