Today’s Daily news: western release for Earth Defense Force: World Brothers, but also…
- Giraffe and Annika
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Arcade Archives Gradius
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers
D3 Publisher have announced that they will release Earth Defense Force: World Brothers in Europe and North America in early 2021, exclusively via the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures (artworks + screenshots):
In a parallel universe, a new battlefield has taken stage in the EDF series. Voxel Earth is falling apart into square pieces, breaking its blocky peace, as alien invaders in large motherships have caused a catastrophic rift in their massive attack. With the world in turmoil from an alien attack by enemies from the EDF series, the player and the “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE” must rise to the occasion and save the day to restore a shattered Voxel Earth to one piece. Within this new universe of EDF where everything is displayed in voxel art, an art form with 3D models constructed together from 3D cubes, players will be taking the fight to various voxel-formed landmark battlefields with inspirations from America, United Kingdom, Japan, Egypt, and more in the span of the war for survival.
Players can expect access to a massive selection of memorable EDF legendary soldier classes and weapons, ranging from the original numbered “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE” series all the way up to “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5” along with the additional spin-off EDF series.On top of recruiting and utilizing all of the iconic EDF soldier classes and weapons in the EDF series, players can look forward to recruiting dozens of new characters to discover all over Voxel Earth as local EDF members known as “Brothers” and “Sisters,” like the Cowboy Brother or Maid Sister, as some of the new recruits to enlist! There are over 100 new members for players to find in “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: WORLD BROTHERS” for endless combinations of skillsets, personalities, and abilities to best tackle the mission at hand.
- Voxel World’s EDF: Expect the world of EDF in a whole new voxel art look with a family-friendly appeal, all filled with the same swarms of aliens and invaders for players to exterminate within the EDF series
- Create your very own EDF: Each mission is tackled by a 4-member team that players can mix and match between EDF members to maximize each of their abilities to lay waste on their enemies
- Historic EDF members return: From the very first EDF release in the numbered series all the way to the most recent “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE 5” launch on top of the spin-off titles including “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: INSECT ARMAGEDDON” and “EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: IRON RAIN,” players can recruit legendary EDF members and access the wide array of weaponry from a massive selection of the previous games to their teams in the new voxel form
- Historic enemies of the EDF series make a comeback too: Familiar Giant Land and Air Creatures alongside Alien War Machines that have invaded Earth and caused mass destruction countless times in all of the past EDF series games are returning to invade in full, voxel form and force.
Earth Defense Force: World Brothers (Switch) comes out later this year in Japan, and in early 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: D3 Publisher PR
Giraffe and Annika
Here’s the latest trailer for Giraffe and Annika:
Lend the cute residents of Spica a helping hand, engage in rhythmic combat, and learn new abilities to brave the island’s dangers and unravel its secrets.
Giraffe and Annika (Switch) comes out on August 25th in North America, August 28th in Europe and Japan, and September 4th in Japan.
Source: NIS America PR
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Here’s the latest video for Animal Crossing: New Horizons, showcasing July content:
Arcade Archives Gradius
Here’s the recording of the latest livestream from Famitsu, showcasing Arcade Archives Gradius (and Arcade Archives P-47):
Arcade Archives Gradius (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 9th worldwide.
Today, the latest Software update for Brawlhalla was released (Ver. 4.03). This update adds a brand new Legend: Jaeyun.
Here’s a trailer: