Today’s Daily news: Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Ministry of Broadcast
- Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions
Digerati have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions, a puzzle game developed by Onyx Lute. It will be released on February 13th in Europe and North America, with a 20% off launch discount.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
Developed by Russian studio Onyx Lute, the second offering in its acclaimed laid-back puzzler series gives players a wonderland collection of fantasy-inspired, stained-glass jigsaws to piece together and enjoy. Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions is a dreamlike collection of artistic jigsaw puzzles to piece together at your own relaxed pace. Dive into the rabbit hole of the abstract and the fantastical, putting together stained-glass fragments to solve dreams and riddles. Enjoy baroque depictions of 20th century imagination, in puzzles more intricate and complex than the original.
- Over 30 artistic puzzles to complete
- Gorgeous stained-glass depictions of 20th century surrealism and fantasy
- New options to introduce greater challenge, such as randomized shard angles
- A new original soundtrack from composer Nikita Sevalnev
Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 13th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Digerati PR
Ministry of Broadcast
Hitcents have announced that Ministry of Broadcast will be released this Spring worldwide, at retail and on the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s the launch trailer for the game (now in English) and the list of key features:
- Orwellian Influence: No other narrative-driven cinematic platformer so adequately represents the current cultural zeitgeist; Ministry of Broadcast is the hybrid manifestation of Orwell’s 1984 with modern reality TV, and the release is perfectly timed to honor the 70th anniversary of Orwell’s death.
- Themes Ripped from the Headlines: The Wall divides both a country in two, and a man from his family. To see them again, the game’s ginger-haired protagonist has become a contestant on “The Wall Show”, a Regime-organized TV show allowing competitors the opportunity to escape to freedom on the other side. However, as he progresses from arena to arena and day to day, our protagonist soon realizes exactly how the Regime and the show operate.
- Death-Defying Gameplay: To reach freedom and family, you must lead the protagonist through each of the Arenas while under the ever-watchful lens of the Regime. Encounter the requisite variety of hazardous, dilapidated obstacles (leg-shattering drops, flaming barrels of garbage, inconveniently placed spike pits, hanging steel beams) along the way, but bear in mind: the promise of freedom is not exactly what it seems. The realization that truth is interpreted by those who share it hangs heavy on your mind. What, or who, do you sacrifice?
- Developers Draw on Life Experiences: The game is developed by Ministry of Broadcast Studios, a group living in the Czech Republic. Motivated by their own lives in Eastern Europe and some of the absurdities they’ve seen and experienced, the group created a game offering a satirical examination of prevalent sociopolitical issues – groupthink, privacy, fake news, consumerism, and more.
- Awards: Ministry of Broadcast has been nominated and won several awards for its unique gameplay and art at Indiecade (Santa Monica, CA), Game Connection (Paris), and Game Access (Brno, Czech Republic).
- Inspiration: In the spirit of classics such as Prince of Persia (1989) and Oddworld: Abe’s Exoddus, Ministry of Broadcast revives the gameplay of classic 2D cinematic platformers, where players need nimble run-and-jump reflexes to avoid mortal dangers, and a sharp mind to discern the real-life parallels.
Ministry of Broadcast (Switch) does not come out this Spring worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Hitcents PR
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition
Capcom have revealed another special feature for Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition on Nintendo Switch: the ability to equip and switch between all weapons during combat (all 5 Guns and 5 Devil Arms, as they are unlocked obviously). Click here for the details!
Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 20th worldwide.
Epic Games have announced that the NFL is back in Fortnite, with the folowing:
- Team Rumble is now a gridiron clash between the teams hoping to hoist the Lombardi Trophy: the San Francisco 49ers and the Kansas City Chiefs.
- the NFL Outfits are back in the Item Shop
Click here for more details!