Today’s Daily news: Island has gone gold, but also…
- G-Mode Archives Sorcerian
- Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator
- G-Mode Archives Irekae IQ Crossword
- Drive Buy
- Digital Deals (Europe)
Prototype have announced that Island has gone gold.
Here’s some screenshots:
Island (Switch) comes out on April 8th worldwide.
Source: Prototype (Twitter)
G-Mode Archives Sorcerian
Here’s the opening video for G-Mode Archives Sorcerian:
G-Mode Archives Sorcerian (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 18th in Japan.
Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator
Gaming Factory have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator, a bomb defusing simulator developed by Live Motion Games.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
People say that a sapper is only wrong once. Still, the weight of this sentence changes massively if you stop using it as a joke and find yourself in a situation where your life, and quite often the lives of many others, depend on your singular decision. Even with years of training supported by theoretical knowledge, when it comes down to it, it’s only you, the deadly device in front of you, and your confidence in your own abilities. If, instead of confidence, all you feel are your pounding heart, quick, shallow breath, and cold, shaking, sweaty hands, then you probably shouldn’t have chosen this profession in the first place. The thing is, it’s too late now to walk away. So – what’s it going to be? Will you step up and do your job, or disappoint all who trusted you with their lives?
Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator is a first-person-perspective simulator that will allow you to learn the ins and outs of one of the world’s most dangerous professions. Start as a rookie sapper and try to live long enough to gain professional experience and stop the mad bomber from executing his evil plan of watching the world burn. Searching, lockpicking, hacking, disarming, and operating under pressure will be your daily bread. In your world, courage is forged with the sounds of ticking bombs and the feeling of cold sweat on your back. The question is – will you have the guts to survive and stay on top of your game?
- Work in different locations. Explore the city, sweep the local forest, or investigate the factory. You never know from where the next bomb alert will appear.
- Search for bombs. Here comes Captain Obvious – if you want to defuse a bomb, first you need to find it. You have no idea how many places bombs can be planted. Multiply that by the bomber’s creativity and imagination, and suddenly, it turns out that finding a bomb is quite often more difficult than disarming it.
- Pick locks. There will be many locked doors in your way but remember that they shouldn’t stop you from saving lives.
- Hack. As a sapper, you must be a person of many talents, so congratulate yourself that you haven’t spent all your time on the computer playing games.
- Train. Some call it boring, demanding, and too long, but you know that a rookie without training is a dead rookie. You’d much rather stay alive, and save a life or two on occasion.
- Work under intense time pressure. Having nerves of steel is a must for this job. No shaky hands! Do you think you can handle the stress?
- Defuse bombs and mines. Here is where the real “fun” starts. Disarm bombs before time runs out. Or, make a mistake, and don’t – but this will be the last mistake of your life.
Sapper – Defuse The Bomb Simulator (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Gaming Factory PR
G-Mode Archives Irekae IQ Crossword
G-Mode have announced that G-Mode Archives Irekae IQ Crossword will be released on February 25th in Japan (price: 500 Yen).
Here’s a trailer:
G-Mode Archives Irekae IQ Crossword (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 25th in Japan.
Here’s the latest video for Drive Buy:
Drive Buy (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 12th in Europe and North America.
Digital Deals (Europe)
Nintendo have announced their latest sale for Europe: the Digital Deals sale. It will run from February 18th to February 28th, with up to 75% off on a large selection of games.
Source: Nintendo (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!