Today’s Daily news: latest set of pictures for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town, but also…
- Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
- Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette
- Issho ni Asobo ~♪ Koupen-chan
- Fire Emblem Heroes
- Pokémon GO
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town
Here’s the latest set of pictures for Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town:
Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town (Switch) comes out on February 25th in Japan, March 23rd in North America, and March 26th in Europe.
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
Here’s the preview video for the latest Game Update for Sid Meier’s Civilization VI (releasing on December 18th):
Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette
This week, Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette will be featured in the latest issue of Famitsu magazine.
Here’s the usual preview pictures:
The latest issue of Famitsu magazine comes out on Thursday in Japan (effectively Wednesday morning/afternoon in North America and Europe respectively).
Dokapon UP! Mugen no Roulette (Switch) comes out on December 10th in Japan.
Issho ni Asobo ~♪ Koupen-chan
Neos have announced that a demo version for Issho ni Asobo ~♪ Koupen-chan is now available for download in Japan. It allows you to try out some of the mini-games, chat with some of the characters, and even enjoy some demo-exclusive episodes.
Fire Emblem Heroes
Here’s the latest videos for Fire Emblem Heroes, with:
- the latest Feh Channel presentation
- the opening movie for Book V
- the preview video for the latest Summoning Focus (Book V Begins: Reginn and More, now live until December 25th)
- a Tips & Tricks video for Reginn, the latest Mythic Hero
And here’s some character artworks for the Heroes from the latest Summoning Focus:
Niantic have announced that the level cap in Pokémon GO has finally been increased: players can now go above Level 40. Also, a whole slew of gameplay changes are now live:
Updates to XP
XP has been increased for the following activities.
- Catching a Pokémon with a Nice Throw: 10 XP to 20 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with a Great Throw: 50 XP to 100 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with an Excellent Throw:100 XP to 1,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon with a Curveball Throw: 10 XP to 20 XP
- Evolving a Pokémon: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon or spinning a PokéStop the first time in a day: 500 XP to 1,500 XP
- Achieving a Pokémon catch streak or PokéStop spin streak of seven days: 2,000 XP to 6,000 XP
- Giving a Pokémon a Berry at a Gym: 20 XP to 50 XP
- Spinning a PokéStop: 50 XP to 100 XP
- Defeating a Gym: 100 XP to 1,000 XP
- Defeating a Pokémon at a Gym: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Hatching a 2 km Egg: 200 XP to 500 XP
- Hatching a 5 km Egg: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- Hatching a 10 km Egg: 1,000 XP to 2,000 XP
- Hatching a Strange Egg: 2,000 XP to 4,000 XP
- Catching a Pokémon in AR mode: 100 XP to 300 XP
- Unlocking a new Pokédex entry: 500 XP to 1,000 XP
- The chance of encountering Smeargle after you take a snapshot has been increased.
- Nanab Berries are now more effective, fully calming Pokémon down in encounters.
- You’ll now earn more Candies from catching a Pokémon you’ve given a Silver Pinap Berry.
- The “Make 3 Excellent Throws in a row” task now leads to an encounter with Gible instead of Larvitar.
- You can now earn up to three hearts each day from battling with your buddy.
- Your buddy can now more easily get excited.
- Golden Razz Berries and Silver Pinap Berries are more effective when you give them to your buddy.
- The Stardust you’ll earn from giving a Pokémon a Berry at a Gym has been increased from 20 to 30
- Beginning on December 7, you’ll earn more Stardust from weekly Adventure Sync rewards.