Today’s Daily news: release date and details for the Ultra Pack 2 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, but also…
- Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire
- Grand Guilds
- Gensou Manège
- Coffee Talk
- Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Infinite Combate
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2
Bandai-Namco have announced that the Ultra Pack 2 for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will be released on December 12th worldwide. It will include the following:
- two new playable characters: Majuub and Android 21
- 5 Parallel quests
- 8 Additional Skills
- 5 Costumes / Accessories
- 8 Super Souls
Here’s the trailer for this new set of DLC:
Source: Bandai-Namco PR
Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire
Here’s the trailer for Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire:
Sisters Royale: Five Sisters Under Fire (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 30th in Europe and North America.
Keybol Games and Drix Studios have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Grand Guilds, set for a Q1 2020 release in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details and the list of key features, along with an old trailer:
Grand Guilds is a story driven, turn-based RPG with unique card combat mechanics. Travel through Irin, a continent on the brink of another war, and unveil a mystery that’s plaguing all the guilds of the land.
After a year-long mission, Eliza returns to the seemingly normal city of Ozryn when suddenly a horde of mysterious creatures set fire to the streets. Upon repelling the enemies, Eliza and her guild strive to discover where the attackers came from, only to realize that the phenomenon happened all over the continent… all at the same time. With her guild’s reputation on the line, she takes it upon herself to find and capture whoever is behind the attacks. It is up to Eliza and her trusted guildmates to discern the true motive behind the unusual assault before the other guilds of Irin suffer the same fate, or worse.
- Turn-Based Strategy – Learn and master the fundamentals of tactical combat. Positioning and terrain will mean the difference between victory and defeat.
- Card Combat System – A diverse set of skill cards will form the abilities of your units, making every turn more dynamic and each decision more important and meaningful.
- Deck Building – Tailor each character to your playstyle by customizing their skill decks. Obtain powerful new abilities by completing quests or leveling your characters.
- Guild Quests – Embark on challenging, procedural missions that yield exciting rewards. Increase your guild’s reputation to earn bonuses that will aid you in combat.
- Diverse Cast – Each playable character has unique mechanics and abilities that enable them to fill various roles in your squad such as tank, support, and damage dealer.
- Epic Narrative – Unravel the mysteries shrouding Irin, a continent on the brink of war. Follow Eliza and her companions as they journey through this vast, magical world.
- Voice Acting – Characters shout out their actions in combat and express their feelings during dialogue using short phrases.
Grand Guilds (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q1 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Keybol Games PR
Here’s the latest videos for Gensou Manège:
Gensou Manège (Switch) comes out on January 30th in Japan.
Here’s the latest trailer for Coffee Talk:
Coffee Talk (Switch) comes out on January 30th in Japan, and in January in Europe and North America.
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Infinite Combate
PQube have announced that Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Infinite Combate will feature an “overhauled” translation, different than the one included in the Asian release of the game.
Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? Infinite Combate (Switch) comes out in 2020 in Europe and North America.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
Here’s the latest trailer and set of screenshots for Megaquarium:
Megaquarium (Switch) comes out on December 12th in Japan.