Today’s Daily news: latest Online Event for Tetris 99 (feat. Super Mario Bros. All-Stars), but also…
- Immortals Fenyx Rising
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
- Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
- Mario Kart Arcade GP DX
- Pokémon GO
Here’s the preview video for the Super Mario Bros. All-Stars theme you can unlock during the upcoming Online Event for Tetris 99:
Immortals Fenyx Rising
Here’s the launch trailer for Immortals Fenyx Rising:
Immortals Fenyx Rising (Switch) comes out on December 3rd worldwide.
Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!
Konami have announced that Momotarou Dentetsu: Shouwa, Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban! has already sold over 750 000 units in Japan. That number most definitely includes digital sales, and points towards really strong sales on the Nintendo eShop.
The previous milestone, 500 000 units, was announced last week. There’s now little doubt it will reach 1 million units before the end of the year. In fact, by the end of the year, we will get to see whether it’s possible for the game to reach 2 million units LTD.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Bandai-Namco have announced the next Software update for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will be released on December 2nd. It will add a new route to Episode of New Hero (Otomo Middle High Route) and an Assist Mode. Then, on December 3rd, three new players will be available as DLC, as part of the first Character Pass.
Here’s a trailer showcasing the DLC characters and the free update:
Source: Bandai-Namco (Twitter)
Mario Kart Arcade GP DX
Bandai-Namco have announced that Mario Kart Arcade GP DX (the Mario Kart game for Arcades) is to get another big update on December 10th in Japan. It will add the following:
- a brand new mode where you get to use unlimited green shells (it certainly looks as chaotic as you would expect!)
- Wario is joining the roster of playable characters
Here’s some pictures for that update:
Niantic have announced a new event for Pokémon: Season of Celebration. It will run from December 1st to March 1st, and will feature the following:
- During this Season, you can expect to participate in a series of in-game events celebrating different regions of the Pokémon world, including Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, and Kalos!
- During this Season, Trainers can expect to see different Pokémon in the wild more often! In addition, you can expect to see different Pokémon appearing in the wild depending on which hemisphere you’re in.
- Different Pokémon will be hatching from Eggs! Growlithe and Wingull will be hatching from 2 km Eggs, and Baltoy and Ducklett will be hatching from 5 km Eggs. Shinx will be hatching from the 5 km Eggs you receive from Adventure Sync rewards instead of Ducklett. Seel, Aron, and Elgyem will no longer be hatching from Eggs.
- Pokémon appearing more often in the northern hemisphere this Season include Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Vulpix, Seel, Lapras, Teddiursa, Winter Form Deerling, and more!
- Pokémon appearing more often in the southern hemisphere this Season include Growlithe, Shuckle, Electrike, Burmy, Darumaka, Summer Form Deerling, and more!
- Mega Charizard X, Mega Gengar, and Mega Abomasnow will be the only Pokémon appearing in Mega Raids throughout December! Different Mega-Evolved Pokémon will be appearing in Mega Raids in the new year, so keep a lookout!
- Mega Charizard X will be more powerful during the first half of December! Other Mega-Evolved Pokémon may become more powerful at different times throughout the Season of Celebration, so stay tuned for updates.
And event more events are also on the way:
- December Community Day: As we say goodbye to 2020, let’s take a look back on the Community Days we shared together. This year, our final Community Day event will be held on Saturday, December 12, and Sunday, December 13, 2020. Throughout the event, Pokémon featured in Community Day events throughout 2019 and 2020 will be appearing more frequently in the wild and in raids, so this event will be a great time for you to catch Pokémon featured in any Community Day events you may have missed! Stay tuned for more details soon!
- GO Battle League Season 6: Starting with Season 6, the GO Battle League will expand from 10 to 24 ranks, and the top four ranks will have all-new names and corresponding badges. The expanded ranks will be accompanied by a totally new reward structure, which gives you more opportunities to earn exclusive rewards through ranking up. You can expect the GO Battle League rewards to be tied to the theme of the current Season, too! Season 6 begins Monday, November 30, 2020, at 1:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8). Learn more here.
- Kalos Celebration event: From Wednesday, December 2, 2020, at 10:00 a.m. to Tuesday, December 8, 2020, at 10:00 p.m. local time, Pokémon originally discovered in the Kalos region will be appearing in the wild, hatching from Eggs, and appearing in raids for the first time! You can also look forward to exclusive Field Research and Timed Research during this event. Stay tuned for more details soon!
- More coming soon! Even more fun winter- and holiday-themed events will be tap-tap-tapping their way toward you soon! Stay tuned for details.