Today’s Daily news: Cultist Simulator announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
- Dead by Daylight
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Playdigious have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Cultist Simulator, a roguelike narrative card game developed by Weather Factory. It will be released on February 2nd in Europe and North America for 19.99€ / $19.99.
The Nintendo Switch version will get the following content:
- base game
- the Dancer DLC (included)
- the Priest DLC (included)
- the Ghoul DLC (included)
- the Exile DLC ($6.99 / €6.99)
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you’re looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world.
In this roguelike narrative card game, what you find may transform you forever. Every choice you make, from moment to moment, doesn’t just advance the narrative – it also shapes it.
Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.
- Challenging roguelike gameplay – Cultist Simulator doesn’t hold your hand. Experiment, expire and transcend death with a story-driven legacy system
- Intense, immersive narrative – Combine cards to tell your own story. There are many paths through this game of ambition, appetite and abomination, and many ways your tale can end
- A rich Lovecraftian world – Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies. Cultist Simulator brings the peripheral horror of Lovecraft’s tales to an entirely new setting
- A revamped interface – The game’s interface has been entirely reworked to better suit the Nintendo Switch
- Choose the way you play – With a controller or touchscreen, using buttons only or a cursor, make you comfortable while you work on summoning ancient deities
- Dancer, Priest & Ghoul DLCs – Earn immortality in an obscure cabaret, open the minds and hearts of your congregation or consume the corpses of your followers to gain a little extra from their more interesting scars
- Exile DLC – New world, new foes, new rules. Disappear into the mists of the Nameless Name of the Velvet; use your lethal loot to win favour and wealth and build a new life; or choose defiance, and attempt the impossible
Cultist Simulator (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 2nd in Europe and North America.
Source: Playdigious PR
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons
Circle Ent. have announced that Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons will be released on December 17th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer:
A lengthy tactical RPG experience with depth, tough battles and an intriguing story, it brings to mind classics of the genre combined with modern ideas!
Mercenaries Blaze: Dawn of the Twin Dragons (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 17th in Europe and North America.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions
Bandai-Namco have shared some more details about the upcoming DLC and free update for Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions. Click here to check out a message from the Producer of the game, sharing details about the DLC characters, the game balance adjustments, and more!
Dead by Daylight
Here’s the latest video for Dead by Daylight:
Animal Crossing: New Horizons
Here’s the latest TV Commercial for Animal Crossing: New Horizons in Japan:
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Here’s the preview video for the latest Fortune Cookie in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp, Erik’s workshop cookie (now available until March 1st):
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!