Marvelous have shared the latest set of pictures for Daemon x Machina, this time focusing on some of the characters found in the game. We also get to see the Arsenal (the mecha) that each character is piloting!
Here’s the various characters introduced:
- Junshou (voiced by Takayuki Sugou), who pilots the Bullet Walker
- Glyph (voiced by Satoshi Mikami), who pilots the Crowstail
- Empress (voiced by Ayumi Tsunematsu), who pilots the Highline
- Lever (voiced by Rikiya Koyama), who pilots the Strikefest
- Savior (voiced by Daiki Hamano), who pilots the Judgement Blaze
- Diva (voiced by Hiroki Touchi), who pilots the Paladin
- Jack (voiced by Yuuma Uchida), who pilots the Ogre Gunma
Here’s what those character and their Arsenals look like:
Also, here’s a short video message from Kenichiro Tsukuda (Director), who reveals that the game will get a competitive multiplayer mode after launch:
Think you know everything there is to know about DAEMON X MACHINA? We talked to the game’s Director, Kenichiro Tsukuda, at E3 2019, and he’s got three facts about the game you might not have known…until now!
Finally, here’s pictures of a Daemon x Machina grip controller from Hori, releasing this September in Japan:
Daemon x Machina (Switch) comes out on September 13th worldwide.