Back in July, Inti Creates announced at the AnimeExpo that Azure Striker Gunvolt was getting an anime adaptation. Unfortunately, it’s not an actual anime series, simply an OVA (a stand-alone episode), which will be released this Winter in Japan. Unfortunately, it’s not clear if it will air on TV or not.
And today, during a livestream on NicoNico, Inti Creates shared a preview of the main theme of the Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA: Shinjitsu ≒ Genjitsu -Reality- (by Lumen). It will most likely be used as the opening song.
Here’s the preview:
That song could be heard in the second trailer for the OVA, revealed last month:
In case you forgot, here’s some of the staff working on that Azure Striker Gunvolt OVA:
- Director/Continuity/Producer: Yoshinori Odaka
- Scenario: Shigeru Murakoshi
- Character Design/Animation Supervisor: Masakazu Sunagawa
- Action Director/Key Animator: Koudai Kawase
- Props/Mecha Design: Ryuta Nakahara
- Film Director: Polunt Sai
- Background Art Director: Keinichi Kurata
- Colour Design: Kanna Terawake
- Animation Inspector: Mikie Matuyama
- Background Art: Baku Production
- Film: LandQ Studio’s
- Production: LandQ Studio’s
Finally, here’s another song preview for Azure Striker Gunvolt 2. This time, it’s the Lola version of Multi-Universe:
In case you missed it, here’s the Lumen version of that song:
Azure Striker Gunvolt 2 (3DS eShop) comes out on September 29th in Europe and North America. The Azure Striker Gunvolt Pack will release at retail on October 4th in North America. Inti Creates is still working towards a European release for the Striker Pack, but nothing concrete has been announced so far.