Xenoblade Chronicles 2: here’s how to unlock Shulk and Fiora for the main game
Today (June 15th), Nintendo released a brand new Software update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (Ver. 1.5.0), and released the latest DLC pack for owners of the Expansion Pass: the Challenge Battle Pack. In this mode, Shulk and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles appear not just as cameo characters, but also as actual Blades!
Unfortunately, you cannot bring them with you to Alrest, and they can only be used within the Battle Challenge Mode… until you can get a specific reward, that is! Wondering how you can get that very reward and unlock Shulk and Fiora for the main game? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Here’s the complete rundown of what you have to do in order to unlock Shulk and Fiora for the main game:
- First, you have to make sure the game is updated to Ver. 1.5.0, and that the DLC data has been downloaded
- Launch the updated game
- Go to Menu > Expansion Pass > Gift from Zuo > select Nopon Summons and press A
- Go to the Fast Travel menu, and fast travel to Kingdom of Uraya > Olethro Ruins > Olethro Playhouse
- Move towards the strange crystal, right in front of you after fast travelling. After the cutscene, examine the portal
- After the cutscenes, go talk to the Nopon Archsage, and take on the Challenge called “Dino Drama”.
And that’s pretty much it: you only need to complete that one Challenge… which is going to be much easier said than done. This is a pretty challenging one (the level restriction is Lvl. 99, and Blade Powers are not allowed), though at the very least, you can complete it on Easy if it’s just too hard for you on Normal.
Have any questions about unlocking Shulk and Fiora? Then fire away!
Thanks FiXalaS for the additional details.