Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson comes out tomorrow in Europe, along with the first DLC: Murasame, an extra character. As mentioned previously, you can actually unlock him for free if you have a save data for Senran Kagura Burst on your SD Card. In order to make sure everything goes well, Marvelous Europe uploaded a quick video guide showing you how to unlock Murasame (spoiler: it’s easy).
Here’s a video:
If you can’t watch the video, here’s the steps for unlocking Murasame:
- Launch Senran Kagura Burst;
- Go to Continue > SD Card > Save SD Card;
- Select your save data;
- Press Yes;
- Exit Senran Kagura Burst;
- Launch Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson;
- Save data for Senran Kagura Burst should be detected automatically.
Of course, this unlock works in Europe and North America. If you don’t own Senran Kagura Burst (yet), you will have to pay in order to get Murasame (£4.49/€4.99/$4.99).
Source: Marvelous Europe