In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Rogue Aces on Nintendo Switch (originally released on April 12th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Rogue Aces for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Rogue Aces on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Rogue Aces – Ver. ???
- Release date: May 22nd 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- Fixed auto take off in frontline mode
- Frontline mode not updating high scores on campaign completion
- Fixed various soft locks caused by spamming controls during dialogue/auto-pilot
- Improved controls for players that don’t hold the direction stick constantly
- Added a difficulty-based score multiplier to all neutralised enemy units
- Numerous graphical improvements
- Minor text corrections
- Train mission no longer spawns before mission 10
- Fixed an issue where ghost bullets could damage enemies off screen
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Curve Digital