Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology is an enhanced port/remake (depending on your point of view) of Radiant Historia, originally released on Nintendo DS. It’s now available in North America (at retail and on the Nintendo eShop), and will be released later this week in Europe (on Thursday on the Nintendo eShop, and Friday at retail).
To celebrate, Atlus USA shared the launch trailer for the game:
Speaking of launch, here’s the official unboxing video of the launch edition (with a twist):
Finally, here’s the DLC schedule:
February 13th (North America) / February 15th/16th (Europe)
- Growth Ring ($1.99 / 1.99€): Consumable item. Gain additional EXP.
- Mole Armlet ($1.99 / 1.99€): Consumable item. Gain additional money.
- New Difficulty: DEADLY (Free): Unlock “Near Death” difficulty.
- Chibi Art Pack ($2.49 / 2.49€): Switch main character art to Chibi art.
- Classic Art Pack ($2.49 / 2.49€): Switch main character art to original version’s.
- Bathing in Mana ($3.99 / 3.99€): Fan service event. Each character will show up ready for a swim. Plus an additional boss battle.February 20th
- Rage of the Fallen ($2.49 / 2.49€): Rescue Aht and Marco in New Granorg in different timeline.
- Under the Moonlight ($2.49 / 2.49€): Investigate information leak with Eruca and Rainey in New Granorg in different timeline.February 27
- Settling the Score ($2.49 / 2.49€): Investigate the distortion in time with Rosch and Gafka in different timeline. Fight against seven bosses in sequence.
- Meeting in the Chasm ($2.49 / 2.49€): Explore the hidden past of Nemesia.
- Hunting Corridor ($2.99 / 2.99€): A dungeon that you can find an item to boost up your character parameters.
Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology (3DS) comes out later this week in Europe (on Thursday on the Nintendo eShop, and Friday at retail).
Source: Atlus PR