Today’s Pokémon news: a new Alolan Form revealed for Pokémon Sun and Moon, but also…
- Pokkén Tournament (Arcade)
- Pokémon Sun and Moon interviews
Pokémon Sun and Moon
The other day, a new Pokémon was spotted on the box of the latest Pokémon TCG set in Japan. And today, it’s a new Alolan Form that was “revealed” in a similar fashion, via the cover of the Pokémon Sun and Moon: Official Guidebook – Alola Region Pokédex (releasing on December 14th in Japan).
The new Alolan Form is none other than Alolan Persian, which shouldn’t come as a surprise since Alolan Meowth was previously revealed. However, that’s pretty much all we know about it for know!
Here’s a picture:
Pokémon Sun and Moon (3DS) comes out on November 18th in Japan and North America, and November 23rd in Europe.
Pokkén Tournament (Arcade)
As announced last week, Pokkén Tournament (Arcade) received a new update today in Japan. It adds the following:
- new Battle Pokémon: Scizor (click here for the trailer and some gameplay videos);
- returning Support Pokémon: Mismagius and Ninetales;
- an Extra Battle for Scizor in Single Player, where you get to face this new Pokémon. If you manage to defeat it, you will get a special Title;
- a new Mission Panel, with some Halloween related titles and accessories for your avatar;
- new clothing items available via Special Bonus.
Here’s some pictures:
The new event lasts until October 31st.
Pokémon Sun and Moon interviews
Yesterday, emargo for Pokémon Sun and Moon interviews with Shigeo Ohmori (Director) and Junichi Masuda (Director of the Pokémon series) went live. Here’s a collection of interview for you to read:
- Nintendo of Europe: Is there anything taller than an Alolan Exeggutor? Find out in our exclusive Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon interview!
- Game Informer: Burning Questions For Pokémon Sun & Moon
- USGamer: First-time Pokémon Director Shigeru Ohmori Opens Up About Sun and Moon
- Eurogamer: Pokémon boss explains why Sun and Moon sideline Mega Evolution
And here’s some video interviews: