Today’s Pokémon news: latest event for Pokémon Duel, but also…
- Pokémon GO
- Pokémon TCG
- Pokémon Shirts
- Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Today, pre-registration for the latest Team Match event for Pokémon Duel went live, and runs until February 22nd (the event itself runs from February 22nd to February 25th, with rewards available until February 27th).
This time, you can choose between one of the following teams:
Today, another set of Limited Research tasks for Pokémon GO was announced.
This time, the focus is going to be on Clamperl. Spinning the Photo Disc at any PokéStop will allow you to get some Field Research Tasks; complete them, and you will be able to meet Clamperl! By the way, there’s a little twist: Clamperl can evolve into either Gorebyss or Huntail, but you won’t know which one you will get until you evolve it!
Here’s the features of this new set of Limited Research:
- Receive 2× Catch Stardust for Water-type Pokémon during the three-hour window.
- Water-type Pokémon will appear more frequently in the wild during the event.
- Limited Research tasks will be available when you spin Photo Discs at PokéStops.
- Completing the Limited Research tasks will award you encounters with Clamperl.
And here’s when the Limited Research tasks will be available:
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: February 23rd (9AM to 12PM GMT / 10AM to 1PM CET)
- The Americas and Greenland: February 23rd (11AM to 2PM PT / 2PM to 5PM ET)
- Asia-Pacific: February 24th (12PM to 3PM JST)
Keep in mind that as long as you collected the Field Research tasks during the aforementioned period, you will be able to complete them whenever you want (you don’t have to complete them all during the 3 hour window).
Here’s the latest promo video for the Pokémon TCG, showcasing the Buddy System introduced in the Sun and Moon: Team Up! expansion:
Here’s some pictures of the Pokémon Shirts pop-up store in Japan:
Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!
Here’s the preview for the next episode of Pokémon no Uchi Atsumaru?!, airing this Sunday in Japan: