Of Mice And Sand -Revised- (Switch): Software updates (latest update: Ver. 1.2.0)
In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Of Mice And Sand -Revised- on Nintendo Switch (originally released on December 21st 2017 in Japan, and January 11th 2018 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Of Mice And Sand -Revised- for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Of Mice And Sand -Revised- on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Of Mice And Sand -Revised- – Ver. 1.2.0
- Release date: May 11th 2018 (Europe, North America, Japan)
- Patch notes:
- Added sound test. You can access the sound test in a save data file that has seen the ending at least once through the pause screen.
- The task management screen now displays the number of deliverables currently on the ship.
- Added functionality to replace a bound mouse in a facility with a new one if the player binds another mouse in the same facility.
- Insufficient items in the task status screen will not display in red text.
- Tab positions are now saved when displaying windows.
- The selection cursor position in the task selection screen can now be saved.
- Added a button to jump to a different mouse in the mouse information screen.
- Added Korean language user interface.
- Adjusted camera speed minimum and maximum values to more closely represent their actual speeds.The game now sends a crash report whenever an error occurs.
- Adjusted the default sound volume.
- Updated information according to PEGI rating change.
- Fixed an issue where a portion of the texture becomes blurry.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the “Hospital” at certain times crashed the game.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from proceeding after choosing “Expel” and a new mouse is born immediately afterward.
- Fixed an issue where the pause button texture doesn’t change after pressing it.
- Fixed an issue where the select button doesn’t respond immediately after opening the map.
- Fixed the unlocalized portions of the facility, “Brainwasher.”
- Fixed the missing double quotations in the English text of rumors.
- Fixed other translation and spelling errors in the English language option.
- Fixed an issue where a mouse can be bind to the storage.
- Fixed an issue where the map’s camera position is not initialized when loading a saved data.
- Fixed the item mislabelling of a drop item in the random event “Sandworm Dung.”
- Fixed an issue where the wrong item is displayed in the production item slot in the “On the Attack!!” task.
- Fixed an issue where the finger cursor does not display in the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue where the translucent effect of the laser shot from the “Rogue Droid” is not properly applied.
- Fixed the inaccuracy of the pop-up after choosing “do not assign” the “select” and “cancel” buttons.
- Adjusted achievement names.
- Adjusted the graphics of the close window button to prevent confusion due to its close resemblance to the X button.
- Fixed the BGM that plays near the Sand Hill Graveyard.
- Fixed an issue where the text messages on the bottom of the screen U.I doesn’t loop at “End Game” and instead displays a different save data.
- Fixed an issue where the cursor disappears at the quest screen.
- Fixed an issue where the required number of items is incorrectly displayed in the task selection screen.
- Fixed an issue where the Outpost menu button touch box was inaccurate with the visuals.
- Fixed unlocalized U.I in the pause screen of the Arcade.
- Fixed the unlocalized text message when a mouse dies.
- Fixed an issue where the speaker’s icon does not properly display during the event entering the road to the “Polar Region.”
- Fixed the Arcade’s ship interior graphics.
- Added text to indicate that there are no executable tasks in the task select screen, if such is the case.
- Fixed an issue where if the task “On the Attack!” is remaining after a battle is over it blocks all other tasks and a mouse gets stuck.
- Adjusted the left stick input feel in the list type U.I.
- Fixed an issue where items fall outside the ship when taking certain actions while the ship is full of items.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Arc System Works