In this post, you will find all there is to know about the Software updates for Wulverblade on Nintendo Switch (originally released on October 12th 2017 in Europe and North America).
How to download updates for Wulverblade for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Wulverblade on Nintendo Switch, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game’s icon in the Home Menu and press – or + to get to the options screen. The version number is displayed below the title.
Click here for more Software updates!
Wulverblade – Ver. 1.1
- Release date: May 25th 2018 (Europe, North America)
- Patch notes:
- List of changes:
- Easy Mode:
- Boss Checkpoints: there’s now a checkpoint before each boss;
- BEAST mode: the extra mode that is currently locked on the main menu. Once you’ve completed the game, it will unlock;
- Performance boost: loading time reduced between levels, frame rate improved in many areas;
- Missing achievements: fixed a glitch that would make some achievements “disappear”;
- Bug fixes: all known bugs have been fixed.
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Darkwind Media (Nintendo Switch – News)