GameMill Entertainment and Maximum Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: NERF: Legends, a “high octane FPS” based on the popular toy line. It will offer both a single player campaign and online multiplayer (for up to 8 players, with cross-platform availaible). Release is slated for sometime this October, with Maximum Games distributing the game in Europe.
Here’s the debut trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for NERF: Legends:
Gear up with a wide array of authentic NERF blasters and battle in this action-packed experience featuring an exciting single-player campaign plus intense cross-platform online multiplayer action for up to eight players.
NERF: Legends is a fast-paced, high-energy FPS that’s fun for all! Jump into a futuristic sci-fi world with a full array of iconic NERF blasters at your fingertips, and face off against legions of robots and their ultimate boss masters. Show off your skills with high-flying trick shots in single-player story action or compete with your friends in online multiplayer to become the ultimate NERF legend.
- Pull off amazing trick shots with 15 authentic NERF blasters from the Mega, Ultra and Elite lines, including new releases from 2021!
- Intense single-player campaign featuring a variety of extreme enemies, boss battles and challenges across 19 out-of-this-world locations.
- Supercharge your blasting with power-ups like magnetic pull darts, push darts, seeker darts, and slow darts to change the tide of battle.
- Create your own custom character, and personalize your blasters with upgradeable perks and skins.
- Test your might against real players in 4v4 team-based and eight-player free-for-all online multiplayer matches featuring cross-platform play across consoles.
NERF: Legends (Switch) does not have a release date yet, but is slated for an October release in Europe and North America.
Source: GameMill Entertainment PR