Deep Silver and 4AM Games have announced that they are bringing Metro Redux to the Nintendo Switch, to be released on February 28th in Europe and North America. This collection includes both Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light, and was developed in-house by 4A Games.
To be more precise, the collection includes:
- the two complete campaigns
- all the Metro: Last Light DLC (10 hours of additional content)
The game will be available at retail and on the Nintendo eShop, and good news for players planning to get the physical version: absolutely all the content (even the DLC) will be included in the 16GB cart the collection comes on.
There’s also a pre-order pack, The Ranger Cache, which includes the following:
- Metro Redux pin badge set
- Game case sleeve
- Double sided alternate artwork inlay
- 4 double sided art cards
- an A2 double sided poster.
Alternatively, if you’re planning to get Metro Redux via the Nintendo eShop, you will be able to buy each game separately.
Next, here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures:
In 2013 the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station-Cities struggle for survival, with each other, and the mutant horrors that await outside. You are Artyom, born in the last days before the fire, but raised underground. Having never ventured beyond the city limits, one fateful event sparks a desperate mission to the heart of the Metro system, to warn the remnants of mankind of a terrible impending threat.
But will they even listen? Rather than stand united, the factions of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life on Nintendo Switch™
- Brave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Two campaigns, and all DLC included – Metro Redux includes two complete campaigns that combine to create one epic solo adventure, plus a further 10 hours of bonus content. Two unique Play Styles and Ranger Mode add hours more replayability!
- Two unique Play Styles : ‘Spartan’ and ‘Survival’ – approach the campaign as a slow burn Survival Horror , or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
Metro Redux (Switch) comes out on February 28th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Deep Silver PR