- Star Ghost
- Grumpy Reaper
Today’s Indie news:
- Quest of Dungeons
- Space Dave!
- Soul Axiom
- Stone Shire
Quest of Dungeons
Quest of Dungeons is a dungeon crawling roguelike that previously came out on PC / Mac / Linux / Xbox One, and yesterday, the developers confirmed (via NintendoLife) that they were working on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game.
Here’s the features of the game:
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- 3 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath – Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop – buy and sell items/weapons
Here’s some concept screenshots:
Here’s a teaser trailer for Space Dave! (Nintendo 3DS, Wii U), with some gameplay footage:
Here’s the latest trailer for Soul Axiom (and more precisely the PC version), a First Person Adventure game coming “soon” to the Nintendo eShop of the Wii U:
Stone Shire is one of the many Minecraft clones that came out on Wii U, and it will soon get an update. What’s in Ver. 1.1? The developers posted the patchnotes on their official website yesterday:
- Dynamic Lighting & Torches
- TV-Off Play/ Wii U GamePad Only Mode
- New Map Generation
- Pickaxe Visual Update
- Custom Named Save Files
- Wii U Pro Controller & Classic Controller
- New music has been added. For some of the tracks, you can listen to them here: Felix Arifin SoundCloud
- View distance has been increased.
- Invert controls have been fixed for North America version. They are already fixed in the Europe release.
Also, the developers explain that the game will be released in Germany and Australia at the same time as the update.
Here’s two possible release dates for Wii U games in Europe:
- Star Ghost: March 10th (8.99€)
- Grumpy Reaper: March 3rd (4.99€)