This week, the contents from the latest issue of Famitsu magazine are leaking way earlier than usual. This is great news for fans who can’t wait to learn more about Genei Ibun Roku#FE (the Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem cross-over project), as the game in feature in the famous magazine this week!
Two new characters are revealed:
- Minamoto Mamori (voiced by Kaori Fukuhara): an elementary school girl from the same talent agency as the protagonists. She’s a talent and Mirage Master, and she loves music and kimonos from the Showa period.
- Barry Goodman (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura): a popular artist who came to Japan in search of Otaku culture, after retiring. He’s working as a trainer for the protagonists.
We also get the name of the Mirages for several characters:
- Kurono Kiria: Tharja (from Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Yumizuru Eleonora: Virion (from Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Minamoto Mamori: Draug (from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon)
Genei Ibun Roku #FE (Wii U) comes out on December 26th in Japan, and next year in Europe and North America.