Update: Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.8.0 is now available, and it brings the following changes:
Updates to Aether Raids
- Panic Manor (O/D): level cap raised to level 5
- Aether Resort updates:
- Up to ten Heroes can now be invited to Aether Resort.
- Up to 24 structures can now placed in Aether Resort.
- Three new songs available in the Concert Hall:
- “Encounters and Reunions” from the Fire Emblem: Thracia 776 game
- “For Victory” from the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance game
- “Dance in the Dark” from the Fire Emblem Fates game.
A New event Lost Lore has been added
Check out this post for more details!
Additional Heroes via Heroic Grails
- Cynthia: Hero Chaser
- Ylgr: Breaking the Ice
In early August, Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.8.0 will be released (exact date TBC, but it should be on August 5th/6th). What’s in store for this new monthly update for the game? Unfortunately, we don’t really know, as the pre-release notification only mentions the usual Weapon Refinery update, and… nothing else.
This means the update will be properly detailed during an upcoming Feh Channel presentation, coming within the next few days. It’s expected this presentation will also have details about the usual Summer events.
Like every month, the Weapon Refinery update will bring some new weapon skills and weapons to refine. Let’s start with the new character-specific weapon skills, learnable at 5 ★:
- Selena’s Blade (Selena: Cutting Wit)
- Beruka’s Axe (Beruka: Quiet Assassin)
- Book of Orchids (Mae: Bundle of Energy)
- Inscribed Tome (Boey: Skilfull Survivor)
Of course, you will be able to upgrade those in the Weapon Refinery (unlocked after clearing Book 1 – Chapter 13, and then “The Rite of Blades”, the second intermission map) once you have obtained them.
And that’s it for Fire Emblem Heroes Ver. 3.8.0 for now! As usual, the official patch notes will be added to this page as soon as they’re available (on release day).