The latest Feh Channel presentation for Fire Emblem Heroes went live today, and it’s packed with announcements for upcoming events and additions. Here’s the presentation in full:
Fire Emblem Heroes – Summer Celebrations
Today is the 2.5th Anniversary for the game, and there’s once again various events to celebrate this and the Summer season:
- Feh’s Summer Celebration Log-in Bonus
- Feh’s Summer Celebration Quests
- Daily Reward Maps
- Double EXP & SP Event
- Daily Summoning Events
- Grand Hero Revival Event
- Summoning Focus: Hero Fest
The Daily Rewards maps work like they did in the past: a new map goes live once a day for 10 days in a row. Those can be cleared on Normal or Hard, and allow you to get up to 20 Orbs in total when cleared.
Next, we have a Grand Hero Revival Event. Various Heroes will appear in Grand Hero Battles for 2 days each, and will be accompanied by a set of Quests (including one allowing you to get a 4 ★ Hero as reward.
There’s also Daily Summoning Events, with the following coming back for one day each:
- Movement Skills
- Countering Skills
- Heroes with Miracle
- Cooldown Bonuses
- Heroes with Combat Boosts
- Countering Weapon Skills
- Heroes with Stance Skills
- Heroes with Death Blow
- Heroes with Luna
- Heroes with Distant Def
- Heroes with Fighter Skills
- Heroes with Draconic Aura
- Healing Skills
- Heroes with Fury
- Heroes with Swift Sparrow
- Heroes with Ploy Skills
- Heroes with Smoke Skills
- Heroes with Drive Atk
- Heroes with Vantage
- Heroes with Ward Skills
- Heroes with Fortress Skills
But that’s not all! There’s also a Hero Fest featuring the following Heroes as Focus Heroes (with a 5% appearance rate):
- [5 ★] Tibarn: Lord of the Air (from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn). Voiced by Joe J. Thomas. Artist: Suekane Kumiko;
- [5 ★] Nailah, Unflinching Eye (from Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn). Voiced by Rachel Robinson. Artist: PenekoR.
- [5 ★] Surtr, Ruler of Flame (original character). Voiced by ???. Artist: Maeshima Shigeki;
- [5 ★] Tiki, Torpid Dragon. Voiced by Mela Lee. Artist: lack.
Fire Emblem Heroes – Lost Lore
A new type of Event is on the way: Lost Lore, which goes live on August 13th. With it, you (or rather, your Heroes) can go on a journey to complete the Heroes’ Saga, which is a collection of tales from the Fire Emblem series. The first one is called World of Mystery, and is about Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
Here’s how it works:
- you select destination from among those available in the list;
- you choose two Heroes to scout the area. Characters from the corresponding world/game are more effective;
- the characters come back, and you get various rewards.
More destinations are unlocked progressively, up until you end up at the Final Act, which has a battle. Here’s how it works:
- you choose Heroes to deploy. You get stats bonuse for Heroes from the corresponding world/game. There’s also hints about the enemy for you to take into account;
- your Heroes go to battle, but you do not control characters directly;
- the characters come back, and you end on the battle results screen.
If you deploy allies paired with Ally Support together, you get bonuses:
- Support Rank C: Res+2
- Support Rank B: Def/Res+2
- Support Rank A: Spd/Def/Res+2
- Support Rank S: Atk/Spd/Def/Res+2
By the way, the bond between Heroes grow stronger every 4h.
Of course, you get various rewards thanks to this event, depending on the amount of lines of lore your Heroes recovered.
Fire Emblem Heroes – Choose your Legends: Round 3
Finally, the presentation revealed the design of the 4 Heroes from the Choose your Legends: Round 3 event. They will appear in a Summoning Focus in mid-August:
- Camilla: Light of Nohr. Voiced by Misty Lee. Artist: Kozaki Yusuke
- Eliwood: Marquess Pherae. Voiced by Yuri Lowenthal. Artist: Wada Shachiko
- Micaiah: Queen of Dawn. Voiced by Veronica Taylor. Artist: Kita Senri
- Alm: Imperial Ascent. Voiced by Kyle McCarley. Artist: Hidari
As usual, there will be a Free Summon Event, allowing you to choose one of those Heroes for free.
Source: Nintendo (YouTube)