Today, Atlus updated the official website for Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth (Sekaiju no Meikyuu V: Nagaki Shinwa no Hate in Japanese). The company uploaded two more videos: the trailer for the Masurao and the Cestus classes. There’s some details about the Guild, too.
Here’s what we wrote about the Masurao class a few weeks ago:
They wield multiple swords in battle, and always fight in the front row.
- Oni Musou: allows you to deal more damage by hitting your target several times in a row;
- Parry: allows you to quickly slash at one enemy, and then follow up with another attack;
- New Formidable Foe: triggers a battle. Allows you to increase your chances of meeting rare enemies. Fixed chances of a continuous battle occuring.
You can find details about the Titles and Master Skills for that class on this page!
Here’s the trailer and some artworks for the Masurao class:
Head after the break for the rest of this post!
Here’s what we wrote about the Cestus class a earlier this week:
They stay in the front row, and attack enemies using their fists. They can carefully aim where their fists will land, but also block specific body parts.
- Arm Break: a close-combat attack that targets only one enemy. Fixed chance of inflicting Arm Bind.
- Blood Rampage: allows the user to reflexively uses their fists as counterattack when taking damage. Fixed chance of performing a weapon attribute attack on the enemy every time you lose HP.
- Demon Fist: a close-combat attack that targets only one enemy. It consumes its own HP, and will spread to nearby enemies.
Here’s the trailer and some artworks for that class:
Finally, there’s some details about the Guild, which works just like in previous Etrian Odyssey games:
You go there to register new adventurers, change their appearance, organise your party, and more. Edgar (voiced by Tomohiro Tsuboi) is the manager.
Etrian Odyssey V (3DS) comes out on August 4th in Japan.