Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Falcon Age announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Going Under
Outerloop Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Falcon Age. It will be released on October 8th in Europe and North America, and will cost $19.99 (with a 25% off launch discount).
This version of the game includes over a year of content updates (new quests, an upgrade system for your falcon, revamped cooking and hunting mechanics, and a slew of quality of life updates), and offers as well as touch controls (to pet your falcon) and gyro controls)..
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In this first-person single-player action-adventure, players will take on the role of Ara and learn to hunt, gather, and fight to reclaim her cultural legacy in the lost art of falcon hunting against a force of automated colonizers.
The game starts on a dying colony planet with its culture destroyed, resourced depleted, and turned into a desert by machine invaders. Ara’s been wrongfully thrown in jail for a minor infraction. While she awaits her fate in a lonely cell, she passes the time by befriending a young falcon. Together they escape and set off on an adventure to help the resistance reclaim their freedom and drive off the invaders.
- Take back your life: Rebel against robot colonisers and reclaim your culture
- Bond with a bird companion: Name, pet, feed, teach, and dress up your falcon.
- Hunt with your falcon: Various animals roam the land and can be hunted for precious materials.
- Craft falcon snacks: Farm, hunt, and cook snacks to feed, buff, heal and strengthen your falcon
- Accessorize your falcon: Make your falcon look dreamy with different hats and scarves. -also equipment for gameplay like sonar and armor.
- Fight robot colonisers: Use your trusty stun baton to fight off drones and robots with the help of your falcon.
- Reclaim your land: Take back multiple locations from the colonising faction and rebuild your community.
- Imprint Mode: Play the story mode with optional combat
- Dedicated pet button: Give and take items, high-five, fist bump, and sooth your falcon
Falcon Age (Switch – eShop) comes out on October 8th in Europe and North America.
Source: Outerloop Games PR
Here’s the latest trailer for Disjunction:
The trailer reveals the third playable character, Spider, fully for the first time. Up until now this former grey hat hacker has been largely in the shadows, but when the Harmonious Path, a brutal Chinatown crime syndicate, murder her cousin, she is contacted by her estranged father and called on to help restore the balance of power in New York’s Chinatown.
And here’s some more details for the game:
Set in the dystopian underworld of a near-futuristic New York City, Disjunction is a single-player, cyberpunk, stealth-action RPG that follows the intertwined narratives of three characters as they unravel a mystery that will change the fate of their city.
Featuring an interconnected narrative starring three playable characters, players can choose their playstyle and use an arsenal of futuristic tech, weaponry and cybernetic upgrades to engage in lethal, high-octane combat, or utilize distraction techniques and non-lethal attacks to stick to the shadows and avoid detection. Experience a reactive story shaped by your actions, unlock cybernetic upgrades to augment your abilities, and crush entire factions or convince them to aid your cause. Your destiny is yours to write.
Disjunction (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest video for Going Under:
Going Under (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 24th worldwide.
Bound Games have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Skapp, a skateboarding where you use your smartphone to perform tricks with your skateboard. The Kickstarter campaign will launch this Fall, with the developers planning to use the funds to finish the game.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Skapp is played using the gyroscope and the accelerometer of your smartphone by doing the same movements performed with a real skateboard as we watch it in real time on screen.
- First simulator that uses your smartphone as a skateboard.
- Use your controllers sensors to play Skapp if you prefer.
- Discover a story mode in which hands rebel against humanity.
- Skate through different levels adapted for all kinds of players.
- Test your skills by combining tricks, manuals and grinds.
- Complete missions in different difficulty levels.
- There are no limits to recreate any kinds of movement.
- Free skateboarding mode included, as with all skateboarding games
- Authentic skateboarding brands and culture.
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!