Today’s Nintendo eShop news: release date + trailer + details for Kingdom Two Crowns, but also…
- Super Hydorah
- Desert Child
- Rival Megagun
Kingdom Two Crowns
Yesterday, Raw Fury announced that Kingdom Two Crowns will be released on December 11th worldwide. The game will feature a setting known as Kingdom Two Crowns: Shogun, filled with Japan-inspired NPCs, strategies, and mystery.
Here’s a trailer for it:
After launch, additional settings will be released, and will add completely new environments, items, and characters.
Finally, the developers are currently “exploring” online for Nintendo Switch, implying this version of the game will not offer that feature at launch.
Kingdom Two Crowns (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 11th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Raw Fury
Today, Abylight announced that Super Hydorah will be released on Nintendo Switch on November 15th. It will be available worldwide, and will cost 19.95€ / $19.99 / 2 500 Yen. The Nintendo Switch offers Single Player and Local Multiplayer (playable using Joy-Cons), and runs at 60fps in both TV and Handheld Modes. It’s playable in 9 different languages.
Super Hydorah (Switch) comes out on November 15th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Abylight PR
Yesterday, Akupara Games announced that Desert Child will be released on December 11th in Europe and North America, and that it will cost $11.99.
Here’s a trailer and some more details about the game:
In Desert Child you are broke, but talented, hoverbike racer who needs to find a way off Earth to get to Mars to compete in the Grand Prix, the greatest race in the universe. Explore a vibrant pixel-art solar system in this stylized racing adventure flavored with colorful sidequests, fierce hoverbike competitions, and a chill, lo-fi hip-hop soundtrack, all developed by solo developer, Oscar Brittain.
- Hunt bounties, deliver pizzas, throw races – do anything you can to earn cash.
- Explore a pixel-art solar system inspired by Cowboy Bebop, Akira and Redline.
- Customize your vintage bike with various modifications.
- Dine on a range of interplanetary cuisine with sweet buffs to help you win.
- Master deep combat and racing mechanics and define your own style.
- Race, shoot, and get better! Designed for replayability, with secrets that will keep you coming back.
- Chill to an original lo-fi/hip-hop soundtrack.
Desert Child (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 11th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Akapura Games PR
Yesterday, Degica announced that Rival Megagun will be released on November 29th worldwide. It will be playable in the following languages: English, Japanese, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Korean, Chinese (Simplified/Traditional), and Russian, with 1 to 2 player support (local and online).
Here’s a trailer and some more details:
Rival Megagun is a competitive split-screen vertical shmup (or shoot ’em up, shooting game, STG) where you transform into a gigantic boss ship – your “Mega Gunship” – to invade your opponent’s screen.
- Classic shmup action with a competitive twist
- Multiple playable heroes, each with their own special weapons and Mega Gunship boss form
- Intense 2-player “couch-competitive” local versus battles
- Online battles – challenge your friends or find opponents via matchmaking
- Unlockable gear and weapons for customizing your ship
- A single-player arcade mode
Finally, here’s some screenshots:
Rival Megagun (Switch – eShop) comes out on November 29th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Degica PR