Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! announced for Europe and North America, but also…
- Baron: Fur Is Gonna Fly
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa!
ININ Games have announced that they will release Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! in Europe and North America this Summer.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! is a fast-paced action game where the player’s goal is to clear the screen of enemies by performing skillful combos with their Bazooka and an extraordinary fishing rod. Screens feature moving platforms, perilous obstacles and quirky enemy sea life. Not forgetting the other players, all eager to secure their victory.
Umihara Kawase – Umihara Kawase is an iconic series of platform games from Japan that feature a young sushi chef named Umihara Kawase, who lives in a world of strange and mysterious sea water creatures.
Hooking Up – Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! presents challenging platforming cavorting, where the players can use the environment to their advantage. Using a fishing line to hook an enemy or another player and banish it, is one of the most important techniques to be mastered. The multifunctional fishing rod can also be used as a magical grappling hook to overcome obstacles and to quickly travel across the stage. But that’s not all, you can also shoot gigantic balls with your enchanted Bazooka. If you run out of ammo, simply catch one of the mysterious creatures, use it to recharge the magical weapon and you are back in Bazooka-Action.
Fast-paced Competitive Multiplayer Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! offers multiplayer action at its very best and competitive gamers are bestowed with fast-paced battles. Fire up your skills to be the last one standing in Battle Royale Mode!
In the Mode – In single-player mode you have to clear the screens of all enemies. With up to 4 players, the multiplayer mode can be played in competitive mode or in co-op mode. Online and offline battle modes are available, so you can seek contestants at home on the couch, but also from around the world.
Casting – The cast includes characters from legendary Japanese game universes like Umihara Kawase, the Cotton Shoot ‘Em Up series and the PlayStation RPG classic Doki Doki Poyacchio.
Have you ever wanted to use a herd of sheep in a battle? We got you covered! Or would you rather prefer to summon a fire dragon? No problem! Each of the 22 in-game characters uses a unique special attack that can decide the tide of the fight. Other attacks consist of multi bombs, sword dance, space-time dash, homing bullets and many more.
- Challenge Mode with 40 Stages to be cleared just like back in the good old days of arcade games (1 to 4 players)
- Multiplayer Battle Modes (2 to 4 players)
- Local Offline Play and Online Modes
- Co-op and Competitive Modes (up to 4 players)
- Competitive Bazooka-Action in Battle Royale Mode (players fight until only one remains) and Star Match (Timed battle mode where players fight to take stars from each other) will offer hundreds of hours of competitive Bazooka-fun.
Umihara Kawase BaZooKa! (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 28th in Japan, and in July in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: ININ Games PR
Here’s the latest videos for Röki, straight from LudoNarracon 2020:
Röki (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Baron: Fur Is Gonna Fly
Dogmelon Games have announced that Baron: Fur Is Gonna Fly is getting a Software update on May 14th. It will add 4 new game modes:
- Paint Mode – Create a chaotic aerial masterpiece in Paint mode, with teams going head to head covering the arena in their colors. Longevity is the key to victory as pilots create more paint the longer they stay afloat.
- King Mode – In King mode, pilots work together to take down the monarch as they rack up points. The animal who shoots down the sultan becomes the next monarch of the skies, ensuing chaos as the King gets access to special weapons which randomize with each use.
- Capture the Cow – Bovine will fly in Capture the Cow, as pilots race to claim a cow randomly appearing around the map. The longer a plane carries the cow, the more points the flyer gets, but without the ability to shoot or dodge, cow carrying pilots must unleash all the aerial tricks at their disposal to win.
- Souvenir Mode – Souvenir mode has planes drop coins whenever they meet an untimely demise, meaning flyers don’t need to be sharp shooters to win. Anyone can swoop in, pick up coins, and claim victory if they keep their eyes peeled.
The game is also getting a new price: 14.99€ / $14.99.
Source: Dogmelon Games PR