Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Arcade Archives Legend of Makai out this week on Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Black Legend
- Dreaming Sarah
- Duel on Board
Arcade Archives Legend of Makai
Hamster have announced that the latest Arcade Archives release on Nintendo Switch is Legend of Makai. It will be released on March 4th worldwide, and as usual, it will cost 6.99€ / £6.29 / $7.99 / 838 Yen. The Japanese version will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Also, here’s the recording of the latest Famitsu livestream, showcasing Arcade Archives Legend of Makai and Guerilla War:
Arcade Archives Legend of Makai (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 4th worldwide.
Warcave have announced that Black Legend will be playable in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Dutch, Japanese, and Korean.
Also, here’s some more details and the list of key features for the game:
In Black Legend, your team of mercenaries’ survival will depend on mastering both strategic combat and the art of alchemy in this dark fantasy world directly inspired by folklore and stories from 17th-century Belgium and the Netherlands.
Explore deep into the cursed city of Grant to battle cultists, monsters, and more on your quest to eradicate the madness inflicting fog that shrouds the streets. Unlock fifteen different classes from Duelist to Landsknecht to Marauder and cross train different skills to create your perfect team.
- Strategy-Focused Gameplay: Approach each combat with a tactical focus, where unit placement, ability combos, and well-chosen attacks are key to survival. Black Legend focuses on old school strategy vibes, but without the 95% chance misses.
- Explosive Combos: Mix up your ranged and melee combat by using alchemy for a wide array of explosive effects. Combine stacks of four different alchemic attacks to injure, poison, and debilitate your foes, but be warned, they will do the same to you.
- Extensive Character Customization: Build your mercenary band with a wide array of classes, each with unique abilities. Improve each of your mercenaries with new weapons, armor, and trinkets, and create your own ability sets by equiping cross-class abilities.
- Choose Your Difficulty: For those who wish to see the story, the path can be gentle. For those who wish for difficulty, even the slightest mistake will be greatly punished.
- Historic Enemies: Black Legend fills the city of Grant with creatures from Belgian, Dutch, and German folklore like nekkers, Halewijn, Witte Wieven and OId Red Eyes.
- An Engaging Story: Dive into narrative through environmental storytelling, colorful NPCs, and rich set pieces.
- An Entire City to Explore: Free-exploration lets you investigate the many alleys and streets in the city of Grant. Different districts host a wide variety of architecture and environments — you never know where you’ll discover a hidden path, a treasure trove of new items, hidden quest, or recruitable character.
Black Legend (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: Warcave PR
Ratalaika Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Dreaming Sarah, a “psychological exploration platformer” develoepd by Asterisk Studios. It will be released on March 5th in Europe and North America for 4.99€ / $4.99.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Dreaming Sarah is a surreal adventure platformer game with puzzle elements, an engaging environment, an incredibly diverse cast of characters, and of course, a young girl named Sarah. Sarah has been in an accident and is currently in a coma. It’s up to you to help her wake up by exploring her dream world.
- Explore mysterious psychological areas
- Collect, equip and use items
- Interact with a vast cast of weird characters
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles
Dreaming Sarah (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 5th in Europe and North America.
Source: Ratalaika Games PR
Duel on Board
Indienova have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Duel on Board, a party game developed by rebel rabbit. It will be released on March 4th in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
Duel on Board is a 1 vs 1 local multiplayer competitive / party game where pirates fight for the precious beer while sailing the dangerous high seas. Just like old school games, you can play with your friend on the same keyboard (or use Joy-cons on Switch) !
These are the rules of the duel:
– Reach the center of the ship where the beer is placed.
– Don’t get thrown off the ship.
While sailing the dangerous high seas, you will encounter various locations with events that will change the mechanics and the rules of the game.
– Thunderstorm: Heavy storm ahead! Thunders will strike the ship, use your reflexes to avoid getting stunned by the shockwave.
– Haunted Seas: Enter a spooky dimension! A ship graveyard will be the place for epic sword duels between players and ghost pirates.
– UFO Attack: They are coming, watch out! Don’t let them abduct you while fighting the other pirate.
– Blizzard: You are now entering the South Pole and everything is starting to freeze! Be sure to dodge the bullets to avoid getting frozen.
When pirates are not dueling for the beer, they can enjoy some extracurricular activities.
– Penalties: Soccer on a pirate ship! Pirates will take turns to try to score a goal and win the championship.
– Sword Fight: Don’t become shark food! Use your reflexes to push your way through the ship and throw your opponent off the plank.
– Ping Pong: Jumping is not allowed! Become the master of Ping Pong deflecting all the balls that are coming to you.
– Cannon Dance: We are under attack! Help each other in order to survive the attack from an enemy ship.
Duel on Board (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 4th in Europe and North America.
Source: Indienova PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!