On this page, you will find all there is to know about the various Software updates for Frontline Zed on Nintendo Switch (originally released on March 3rd 2021 in Europe and North America)!
Click here for more Software updates!
Frontline Zed – Ver. ???
- Release date: March 3rd 2021 (North America, Europe)
- Patch notes:
- NPC cone – now NPCs can shoot diagonally to zombies attacking the barricade
- Increased the damage of Snub and Luger by 1
- Quicker weapon switching
- Two fewer Zombies first night
- Improve the quality of shadows of zombies on some levels
- Fix to Ambient Occlusion bug – removed black fog on some levels
- Fix to a bug with choosing the amount of barrels when there were all of them selected, but the amount displayed was 0
- Fixed the breaking focus on buttons in-game style selection
- Fixed the remaining music from a level in the main menu after quitting the level
- Fixed the remaining looped sound of guns or reloading guns in the main menu
- Removed the possibility of pausing a game after killing the last zombie, when fade out appears, to fix the bug with loading the next level after quitting to the menu on the fade-out
- Additional notes: none.
- Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
How to download updates for Frontline Zed for the Nintendo Switch?
To download the updates for Frontline Zed, you have three options:
- let the console do its thing if you have automatic downloads activated, and didn’t completely turn it off
- try to launch the game from the Home Menu while being connected to the internet. You should get a prompt when doing so: simply follow the instructions on screen;
- select the game > press either + or – to go to the Options page > select Software update > select Via the Internet.
To check that you have the latest version installed, simply select the game on the Home Menu, and press – or + to go to the Options: the version number is displayed just below the game title.