Today’s Daily news: release date for Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York, but also…
- Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York
Draw Distance have announced that Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York will be released on March 24th in Europe and North America. The console version of the game will feature various improvements and additions:
- new graphic assets (such as new character portraits and new location backgrounds)
- improved music
- numerous fixes
Additional languages will be added in the months following release.
Here’s some more details and the list of key features for the game, along with a couple of pictures:
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York presents conflict between two vampiric factions: the traditionalist Camarilla and the fiercely independent Anarchs. Their ongoing conflict plays out amid the iconic landmarks and night lights of New York. It’s a unique, single-player narrative experience, set in the rich, fully-licensed universe of Vampire: The Masquerade 5th Edition.
As a newly-fledged vampire in New York. You must learn what it means to be one of the Kindred in a huge, contemporary metropolis. On your way you’ll meet NPCs – other vampires, thin-bloods, ghouls, humans… and more. You will perform tasks that will put your humanity to the test and take part in a complex and often brutal struggle for power between the Camarilla and the Anarchs. You’ll build your Coterie and learn your undead companions’ deepest secrets…or see them abandon you. You’ll be able to use clan Disciplines to charm, sneak, intimidate or kill, and your choices will determine your path.
The game is primarily text-driven and story oriented presented in visual novel style, it also include branching dialogue and several additional elements that reflect the dark truths of being one of the Kindred like Disciplines (vampiric powers) that can help with quests. You will be able to choose your quest on the map-hub of New York, you will manage precious nigh time, create your own coterie and will have to control your hunger so not to let the Beast inside you to take control over your actions.
- Choose one of three pre-defined characters and play as a Ventrue, Toreador or Brujah
- Each playable character offers a selection of powers (Disciplines), different ethical approaches to certain issues, and unique dialogue lines
- Character-oriented quests allow you to meet four unique non-playable characters: a Tremere sorcerer, a Nosferatu detective, a Gangrel of conflicted loyalties and a Malkavian multifoliate online personality with their own agendas. Win their hearts and minds and up to two of them will assist you in the finale
- Depending on your choice of the Clan you will be able to see the events from a distinct perspective. One playthrough is not enough to see all the game has to offer!
- Different paths leading to a grand finale that will leave you surprised and eager to see more
- Suitable for both Vampire: The Masquerade veterans, and fans of mature narrative-driven games who are newcomers to the setting
Vampire: The Masquerade – Coteries of New York (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 24th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Draw Distance PR
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break
Modus Games have announced that Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break will be released on June 2nd in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game, along with some more details, and some screenshots:
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break is an incomparable blend of tower defense-style base designing and swift, arcade-paced demolition via guidable boulder. The action is backed by a hilarious reimagining of history across an inventive campaign and distinctive game modes. Debuting the series’ first-ever level creator, Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break allows players to craft and share their dream experiences while enjoying challenges made by other players in the community.
Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break (Switch – eShop) comes out on June 2nd in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Modus Games PR
Salt Castle Studio have announced that Chapeau will be released on March 31st in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer for the game:
Chapeau (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 31st in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Salt Castle Studio PR