Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Pilot Sports
- Super Destronaut DX
- VSR – Void Space Racing
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story
Yesterday, PQube announced another game for the Nintendo Switch: Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story (by, releasing later in 2018. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story casts you as the Principal of a small academy in the troubled world of Valthiria. As the newly recruited Principal, it’s up to you to start work on building an academy worthy of training the world’s heroes – students in the art of combat and magic.
Trained students of your Academy can then set forth into the world, picking up quests and setting of for adventure. Successful students will grow in ability, bringing back the spoils and loot from complete missions, loot which can be used to enhance your growing school.
Improved buildings and facilities will, in turn, attract better students, bringing more power, fame and fortune to your Valthirian Academy – but beware, as your school grows in popularity, so to can it be a pawn in the political struggles of Valthiria.
With five Queendoms fighting for the right to inherit the land, and a mysterious evil lurking on the horizon – it will be up to you to decide your allegiances and the role your school will play in the story of Valthiria.
- Take control of a school for heroes and manage the facility to train the finest students.
- Build up your school from small faculty to prestigious and influential academy.
- Construct, then improve numerous buildings from classrooms and cafeterias, to training grounds and dormitories.
- Over 20 different buildings and facilities to research and develop your teams.
- Starting as apprentices, students can train in 9 different specialist classes.
- Send out students to complete quests and control them directly in the field.
- Real time battles – switch between character classes to better outsmart the enemy.
- Loot and materials form mission can be used to improve your academy and create, forge and craft all new weapons and armour.
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story sees a blend of genres coming together like never before – real-time, tactical RPG adventures and a deep facility-building simulation meet satisfying combat and loot mechanics.
Valthirian Arc: Hero School Story (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: PQube PR
Yesterday, EuroVideo announced that Wild River and Z-Software’s Pilot Sports was headed to the Nintendo Switch later this year. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Pilot Sports, the colorful cartoony arcade flight game from Wild River and Z-Software, launches on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 later this year.
Pilot Sports harkens back to the co-op classics of yore where fun with friends on the same couch was more important than online leaderboards. The colorful cartoon aesthetic speaks to all ages and all types of players, from casual to experienced. Whether playing at a party game to lighten the mood or for parents to play with their little ones, Pilot Sports offers something for everyone.
Over 50 courses and seven types of challenges offer thrilling reasons to take to the skies. Five different aircrafts – airplane, jetpack, parachute, and two types of hang gliders – change the way players tackle different obstacles. Eight playable characters ensure that anyone playing looks the way they want. The sunny, tropical island surrounded by a picturesque ocean accompanied by relaxing guitar tunes makes for a perfectly relaxing backdrop for players and their loved ones.
- More than 50 courses
- Diverse aircrafts: Airplane, jetpack, parachute, and two different hang gliders
- Seven different types of challenges
- BONUS: Unlockable courses to explore the tropical island where the game takes place
- Eight playable characters
- Party game for every type of player
Pilot Sports (Switch – eShop) comes out later this year in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: EuroVideo PR
Super Destronaut DX
Earlier this week, Ratalaika Games announced they were bringing Petite Games’ Super Destronaut DX to the Nintendo Switch, on July 13th worldwide. It will cost 4.99€ / $4.99. Here’s all you need to know about it:
Once upon a time, arcade shooter gamers where you have to fend off impending waves of an alien menace, was all the rage, but while retro may be old, it is never forgotten. So, inspired by an arcade classic, Super Destronaut DX is retro space shooter that pits you against an enemy more dreaded than a UFO, a scoreboard. With multiple modes and high-scores that can be attained by yourself and players all over the globe, this is one game that will put you on the path of achieving as high a score as you can possibly muster.
So, if you are a fan of old-school shooters, be prepared to feel right at home and if you have a friend who is just as passionate as you are about shooting, why not give them a remote and have them play with you. With support for a local multiplayer mode, maybe the two of you together have just what it takes to beat the invading aliens once and for all and secure the top spot! You know you want too.
- 3 modes in the form of Classic Mode, Time Attack & Hardcore
- 2 player multiplayer
- 30 different Challenges to complete
- Voice over narration by Barry Dunne
- Various weapon types with Normal, Triple, Laser, Bomb and Rocket
- Language support for Spanish, English, French, German, Korean, Chinese Simple, Chinese Traditional and Japanese
- Online leaderboards and statistics
Super Destronaut DX (Switch – eShop) comes out on July 13th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Rataliak Games PR
VSR – Void Space Racing
Earlier this week, SONKA announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: VSR – Void Space Racing. It will be released on July 20th in Europe and North America, and will cost 9.99€ / $9.99. Pre-orders go live on July 10th, with a 20% off discount (7.99€ / $7.99).
Here’s a trailer for the game:
VSR – Void Space Racing (Switch) comes out on July 20th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: SONKA PR