Today’s Nintendo eShop news: Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle announced for Europe and North America, but also…
- Broken Lines
- Ultimate Chicken Horse
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle
Arc System Works have announced that they are bringing Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle (known in Japan as Kunio-kun: The World Classics Collection) to Europe and North America on February 20th. This bundles includes no less than 18 games, including 11 that have been localised in English for the very first time ever.
Here’s some details:
DOUBLE DRAGON & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle, consists of 18 titles including 7 DOUBLE DRAGON and Kunio-kun vintage games from the 80’s and 90’s, and all 11 Kunio-kun classic titles from the Family Computer Disk System that have been localized into English for the first time ever. Game genres vary from side-scrolling action, beat-’em-up, sports, and action RPG. Online play mode is available for all titles, and a total of 55 in-game missions are waiting for you to obtain nicknames and avatars to show off to your friends! Can you complete all the games?
And here’s the list of games:
Double Dragon series
- DOUBLE DRAGON (1987)
- DOUBLE DRAGON II: The Revenge (1988)
- DOUBLE DRAGON III: The Sacred Stones (1990)
- Renegade (1986)
- Super Dodge Ball (1988)
- River City Ransom (1989)
- Crash’n the Boys Street Challenge (1992)
- Nekketsu Renegade Kunio-kun [first time in English!]
- Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club [first time in English!]
- Downtown Nekketsu Story [first time in English!]
- Nekketsu High School Dodgeball Club – Soccer Story [first time in English!]
- Downtown Nekketsu March Super-Awesome Field Day! [first time in English!]
- Downtown Special Kunio-kun’s Historical Period Drama! [first time in English!]
- Go-Go! Nekketsu Hockey Club Slip-and-Slide Madness [first time in English!]
- Surprise! Nekketsu New Records! The Distant Gold Medal [first time in English!]
- Nekketsu Fighting Legend [first time in English!]
- Kunio-kun’s Nekketsu Soccer League [first time in English!]
- Nekketsu! Street Basketball All-Out Dunk Heroes [first time in English!]
Double Dragon & Kunio-kun Retro Brawler Bundle (Switch – eShop) comes out on February 20th in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Arc System Works PR
Here’s the latest video for Broken Lines:
Join Jakob Hansson as he talks you through how he plays Broken Lines and explains the importance of the actions and abilities that he uses.
Broken Lines (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
The latest Software update for Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid (Ver. 2.0.0) was released today. It brings Lobbies, Spectator Mode, and PS4 Crossplay.
Here’s a trailer for this major update:
Source: nWay PR
Ultimate Chicken Horse
Clever Endeavour Games have announced that Ultimate Chicken Horse is getting yet another (free!) FortniteContent Update soon. This one will add the following:
- 1 character
- 2 levels
- 4 blocks
Barnaque and Nakana.io have announced that Infini (a psychedelic puzzle-adventure game) will be released in Q2 2020 (instead of Q1 2020 as previously announced). It will cost $11.99, and will be playable in English and French.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more details, along with the list of key features:
In Glimpse of Infini, players will encounter a variety of puzzles, characters, and abilities that Hope will learn on his odd adventure, including the innovative camera manipulation mechanic. Combine his diverse abilities to avoid obstacles, manipulate the environment, and bend your mind to escape Infinity and return Hope to the real world.
The world of Infini is brimming with ambient music, psychedelic imagery, and an outlandish narrative that personifies the concepts of our daily lives. Hope’s adventure is experimental through its gameplay, visuals, and audio design, creating a delicate balance between obscurity and familiarity. While in Infinity, Hope will face more than 100 mind-bending challenges through 10 worlds filled with bizarre personalities and chances to explore the multiverse.
- Solve puzzles, meet unforgettable allies, and make your escape from a beautifully odd alternate dimension
- Discover new abilities that can be used together to reach new areas
- Master the innovative camera manipulation mechanic to unlock 100+ levels through 10 diverse worlds
- Traverse a realm layered with allegory, symbolism, and complex characters
- Standout visuals and an ambient soundtrack with 20+ original songs
- Mind-bending gameplay that sways between meditative and chaotic
Infini (Switch – eShop) comes out in Q2 2020 in Europe and North America. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Nakana.io PR
Here’s the video for the latest event in Fortnite, Love and War:
Check out this page for more details!