Today’s Nintendo eShop news: latest set of details and video for Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, but also…
- Vitamin Connection
- Vigil: The Longest Night
- Gravity Duck
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
Here’s a pretty lengthy video for Rebel Galaxy Outlaw, detailing the basics of the game:
And here’s some more details, along with the list of key features:
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw is a prequel to 2015’s Rebel Galaxy, this time dropping you straight into the cockpit. You’ll inhabit the role of Juno Markev, an outlaw and smuggler who went straight and settled down until events conspired to drag her back into the life. After an encounter in a shady watering hole goes bad, your ship is trashed, and you find yourself in debt to an old friend and casino owner who gives you a floating garbage trick and some words of advice.
- A full single player story campaign. But there’s plenty of room to do your own thing and make some money – or some mayhem. The big empty is filled with lowlifes, cops, pirates, and blue-collar folks just trying to get by.
- Unique Autopursuit feature makes space combat accessible to everyone – play the way you want to, with game styles for novices to veterans.
- Slap down some cash for the right ship for the job. Outfit it with a vast array of weapons, armor, and gear. Apply a custom paintjob and get flyin’.
- Gamble for cash and equipment at the local watering hole with various side games, including: 8-ball, dice poker, slot machines and arcade games.
- Slide into your cockpit, switch on the Subspace Radio and listen to one of 7 stations with over 21 hours of music, DJs and commercials – and full support for custom soundtracks.
- Meet and befriend an array of sketchy characters and call them up to lend a hand when needed.
- A variety of playstyles from generous starting gear with aim and flying assistance, to old school mode: minimal gear and no assists. Play the way you want!
Rebel Galaxy Outlaw (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Double Damage Games
WayForward have announced a new game for the Nintendo Switch, called Vitamin Connection. This one has you play as Vita-Boy and Mina-Girl, and take control of a Capsule Ship to battle evil bacteria from within living organisms. It can be played in Single Player, but also in a unique asymmetrical local two-player co-op mode. Vitamin Connection will be released on the Nintendo eShop, but will also get a physical release via Limited Run Games.
Here’s some more details about the game, along with the list of key features:
In Vitamin Connection, players assume the roles of Vita-Boy and Mina-Girl and take control of the minuscule Capsule Ship to battle evil bacteria from within living organisms. By blasting subatomic foes with your Vitamin Beam, utilizing a special claw tool, and navigating maze-like stages, you’ll save the members of the Sable family — including the dog! — from a variety of hazardous and increasingly wacky predicaments. Each level also includes sub-games featuring rhythm challenges, Pong-like reflex tests, and more.
While the entire game can be played solo, Vitamin Connection also features an innovative, asymmetrical local two-player co-op mode, in which one player controls the Capsule Ship’s movement and shooting, while the other handles the ship’s rotation and aiming. Coordination and a connection between players are essential for success!
- Blast bacteria with your Vitamin Beam across six colorful stages!
- Overcome sub-games featuring precision twisting, rhythmic action, and more!
- Vibrant visuals with a retro-futuristic aesthetic!
- Uniquely innovative Joy-Con controls and HD Rumble!
- Play solo or coordinate with a friend in two-player mode!
- Exclusively on Nintendo Switch!
Vitamin Connection (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Vigil: The Longest Night
Another Indie have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Vigil: The Longest Night, a sidescrolling action game, which also happens to be the debut title of its developers, Glass Heart Games. It will be released next year worldwide.
Here’s a trailer and some screenshots:
Vigil: The Longest Night (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2020 worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Ratalaika Games have revealed their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Gravity Duck, a gravity-defying platformer developed by Woblyware. It will be released on August 16th worldwide, and will cost 4.99€ / £4.99 / $4.99 / 500 Yen.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Have you ever wanted to be rich? What if you could become rich and control gravity!?This duck can with your help! Flip, dodge, and traverse mind-bending gravity puzzles in 140 levels in order to grab all the eggs to return to the Maui statue! Need to change direction of your gravity flips? Use the gravity wells to switch the direction you fall in order to get around obstacles and grab the eggs!
- Flip between 140 levels across 4 chapters
- Catchy 8-bit music
- Vibrant pixelated levels
- Use gravity wells to change the direction in which you fall
- Dodge spikes, projectiles, and traps to secure the eggs.
Gravity Duck (Switch – eShop) comes out on August 16th worldwide. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
Source: Ratalaika Games