On this page, you will find all there is to know about the launch of Dragalia Lost, on Android and iOS!
Dragalia Lost – When will Dragalia Lost be available for download?
The game will be available for download on the following days and at the following times:
- United States, Japan, Maccau, Taiwan, Hong Kong: September 27th
- Central European Summer Time: 9AM
- British Summer Time: 8AM
- Eastern Daylight Time: 3AM
- Pacific Daylight Time: 12AM
- Japan Standard Time: 4PM
- rest of the world: date TBA
The game is available for download on iOS and Android, and the servers are already up.
Dragalia Lost – Where to download Dragalia Lost?
You can get the game from the AppStore or Google Play:
Do note that for the initial launch, the game will only be available in the countries mentioned above. On iOS, you will need an account from one of those countries in order to get the game. On Android, you will also need such an account, but you should also be able to download the apk to bypass the regional restriction (do note that we will not provide a link to said apk). In order to link your Nintendo Account, you will most likely need to set your country to one of the supported countries.
Dragalia Lost – Technical details (languages, file size, etc.)
Here’s various technical details about the game:
- File size:
- Android: base client ~76MB / full game data: about 1.5GB
- iOS: 2.6GB
- Operating system:
- iOS: iOS 8.0 or later
- Android: Android Ver. 4.4 or later
- Compatible devices:
- iOS: iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation)
- Android: any Android device running Android Ver. 4.4 or later, preferably with at least 2GB of RAM
- Text: English, Japanese, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
- Voices: English, Japanese (can switch in the options). Cutscenes are only partially voiced in English.
- In-app purchases: Yes
- Internet connectivity: Yes, required at all times
Important notes: certain specifications and features of your device may affect the game’s performance. Also, it’s possible your device may not be able to run the game properly (or at all) even if it meets the system requirements (that’s the case for rooted Android devices, for example).
Dragalia Lost – Issues
If you’re encountering any issues with the game, make sure to check out this page (to be updated regularly)!
Dragalia Lost – More details
For more details about the game, make sure to check out the following:
- Nintendo Direct presentation
- Details from the official website
- Details from the official Twitter account
- Events and Content updates
- List of Summons (Dragons, characters, Wyrmprints)
- Software updates