Today’s Daily news: demo for Mad Rat Dead now available in Europe and North America, but also…
- Kamen Rider memory of heroez
- Jump Rope Challenge
- Nexomon: Extinction
- Inti Creates
- Pokémon GO
Mad Rat Dead
Starting today, the demo version for Mad Rat Dead is now available in Europe and North America. It allows you to play through Level 1-1 to 1-5.
Here’s a trailer for the demo:
Also, if you live in the United States, there’s a special contest with some cheesy goodies to win: click here for all the details!
Mad Rat Dead (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Japan, October 30th in Europe and North America, and November 6th in Oceania.
Kamen Rider memory of heroez
Here’s some more pictures for Kamen Rider memory of heroez:
Kamen Rider memory of heroez (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Japan.
Jump Rope Challenge
Nintendo have announced that players worldwide have made over 2.5 billion jumps in Jump Rope Challenge. To celebrate, the free game will remain available on the Nintendo eShop until further notice. It was originally slated to be delisted on September 30th.
Source: Nintendo (Twitter)
PQube have announced that Nexomon: Extinction has now sold over 125 000 units since launch. Unfortunately, no regional or platform breakdown is provided.
Source: PQube (Twitter)
Here’s the recording of the latest Inti Creates livestream, featuring Gal*Gun Returns:
Gal*Gun Returns (Switch) comes out on January 28th in Japan. No release date for Europe and North America yet.
Niantic have announced some adjustments to the bonuses that have been put in place to take into account the Covid-19 pandemic. First, here’s what is not going to change:
- The maximum number of Gifts you can carry in your Item Bag at a time will remain at 20.
- You will continue to receive three times the Stardust and XP for your first Pokémon catch of the day.
- Incense duration will remain at 60 minutes.
And here’s what’s changing on October 1st:
- Hatch Distance will return to normal for Eggs.
- The increased effectiveness of Incense will now apply only while walking.
- Your Buddy Pokémon will now bring you Gifts only when you have nearly run out. This will happen only once per day.
- You will still have a higher chance of getting a Gift when you spin a PokéStop. However, you won’t be guaranteed to get a Gift.