Today’s Daily news: Nippon Marathon 2 announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Mad Rat Dead
- Monster Rancher 2
- Genshin Impact
Nippon Marathon 2
Onion Soup Interactive have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Nippon Marathon 2. No release date yet, as the game first need to be funded via Kickstarter: the campaign is set to begin “soon”, and will be available at this page.
Here’s a teaser trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Nippon Marathon 2 is the ultimate “Bakage” (Japanese for “Stupid Game”). Players race across a bizarre obstacle course until only one player remains. Skill and chaos are united in one wonderful experience. Last time you raced across Japan, this time you take on the world. This is Nippon Marathon 2 – the Brave World Tour!
- New and improved cast of crazy characters
- Silly physics abilities including the “grip” ability, grab your opponent and see what happens.
- Touka Koukan (equivalent exchange) – Players’ “popularity score” will make or break you in the Nippon Marathon; everything influences your popularity, whether that be for better or worse!
- Brand new courses set around the world including London, the USA, France and more!
- Amazing new character specific B-Moves, such as Elizabeth Nishibori’s “Unicorn Rage”
- New weapons, such as the shuriken style STAR FRUIT.
- Specific stats and animations for each character!
- All new back stories including how Snuguru Maestro became Elon Mus— wait, what?
- Minigames and Party Games return!
- An amazing soundtrack is back to soothe and/or excite your ears!
Nippon Marathon 2 (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Onion Soup Interactive PR
Mad Rat Dead
Here’s a music video for Mad Rat Dead:
Mad Rat Dead (Switch) comes out on October 29th in Japan, October 30th in Europe and North America, and November 6th in Oceania.
Here’s some more details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for Breakpoint:
Say goodbye to lasers and experience the full impact of twin-stick gameplay with full-contact combat in ‘Breakpoint.’ Use multiple weapon types like hammers, axes, and swords to smash, cut, and slash your way through waves of up to twelve enemy classes. Inspired by favorites like ‘Geometry Wars,’ ‘Breakpoint’ brings the unbridled chaos of arcade shooters into the world of melee.
- A ‘twin stick slasher,’ classic retro gameplay with intense melee combat
- Break your weapons to clear the battlefield with massive explosions
- Global leaderboards, chase the highest score, and compete with your friends
- Watch replays directly from the leaderboard to get the edge over other players
- Increase your twin-stick gameplay satisfaction with intense melee combat
- Weild five distinct melee weapons, each with three levels of upgrades
- Break your weapons in a massive explosion, annihilating everything in the blast zone
- Bob and weave through swarms of twelve enemy types
- Make your mark on the global leaderboard and compete with friends for the highest spot
- Use the replay system to watch the best runs in the world
Breakpoint (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 24th in Europe and North America.
Source: The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild PR
Monster Rancher 2
Here’s the recording of the latest livestream from Famitsu, showcasing Monster Rancher 2:
Monster Rancher 2 (Switch – eShop) comes out on September 17th in Japan.
Here’s the latest video for Genshin Impact (make sure to activate the subtitles!):
Genshin Impact (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Here’s the latest video for SMITE:
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!