Today’s Nintendo news: opening date for the Nintendo Tokyo store, but also…
- Luigi’s Mansion 3
- NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time
- Mario Kart Tour
- Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Nintendo have announced that their second official store, Nintendo Tokyo, will open on November 22nd in Japan (on the 6th floor of Shibuya Parko). As mentioned previously, it will not be just a store with Nintendo merchandise to purchase: there will also be special events and experiences, and Nintendo games and consoles will also be available for purchase (most likely with the occasional Limited Editions only found at the store). Click here to check out the official website!
As for the merchandise, there will be two types available:
- exclusive goodies and merchandise only found at the Nintendo Tokyo store, such as the one featuring the exclusive illustration created specifically for it (see pictures below)
- regular goodies and merchandise available at other retailers
The store will open on November 22nd, but there will be a special pre-opening event on November 20th and November 21st. However, only 250 people will be able to attend, with a lottery to choose the lucky fans.
Luigi’s Mansion 3
Here’s the latest trailer for Luigi’s Mansion 3:
Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Switch) comes out on October 31st worldwide.
NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time
Here’s the latest episode of NyaNyaNya! Neko Mario Time:
This episode showcases the following:
- Luigi’s Mansion 3 (Nintendo Switch, out on October 31st worldwide)
- Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Nintendo Switch, no release date in Europe and North America yet)
- Little Town Hero (Nintendo Switch – Nintendo eShop, already available worldwide)
Mario Kart Tour
Here’s the trailer for the Halloween Tour in Mario Kart Tour, which starts today:
Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp
Nintendo have announced that the next Fortune Cookie and related set of Stamp Trade rewards, Pastel glazier cookie, will go live on October 24th. Here’s the usual video showcasing its contents: