Today’s Daily news: footage and pictures for Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, but also…
- Cris Tales
- Sniper Elite 4
- Quantum Replica
- Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey
- Genshin Impact
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit
Here’s some footage of Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit, courtesy of Famitsu:
And here’s tons of pictures for the game, courtesy of 4Gamer and Famitsu:
Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit (Switch) comes out on October 16th worldwide.
Modus Games have announced that Cris Tales has been delayed to Early 2021 (it was previously slated for a November 17th release). The developers are going to make full use of the extra development time to further improve the game. You can find a message from them on the official website!
Cris Tales (Switch – eShop) comes out in early 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Modus Games PR
Sniper Elite 4
Rebellion have announced that Sniper Elite 4 will be released on November 17th in Europe and North America. This Nintendo Switch version of the game will feature some exclusive features and improvements:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support– feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series.
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
Sniper Elite 4 (Switch) comes out on November 17th in Europe and North America.
Source: Rebellion PR
PQube have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Quantum Replica, developed by On3D Studios. It will be released in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a teaser trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
It’s 2084, and the world bows to a ruthless corporate alliance known as the Syndicate. Under the flickering neon lights of an endless metropolis, citizens scratch out a living, fearful of mercenary armies and their faceless masters. Here, secrets are buried bitter and deep. Secrets that you must find. You play as ‘Alpha’, a vigilante with no recollection of your past.
Quantum Replica is a fast-paced action stealth game wrapped in a gorgeous cyberpunk aesthetic. Take the role of ‘Alpha’ as you attempt to infiltrate a shadowy government organisation, the ‘Syndicate’, to reclaim your lost memories. Control time and sneak your way through five unique districts, as you battle through state police, tight security, and heavily armed bosses!
- Ultra-fast stealth adventure – which blends classic Metal Gear style cat-and-mouse espionage with neon-infused, time-bending cyberpunk action! Pounce from the shadows and manipulate time to take down enemies and avoid security undetected.
- Play as ‘Alpha’, a fugitive on the run, with no recollection of your past. It’s up to you to infiltrate a shadowy government organisation to reclaim your memories and spark rebellion in a city firmly under the boot of the state.
- Explore a cyberpunk world for clues about your past. Unlock a range of weapons, gadgets and abilities, which can be used to remain undetected, overcome security and deal with increasingly challenging enemy encounters.
- Comprising of 5 distinct districts, each with their own unique challenges and environments. From gritty streets and rooftops patrolled by state police, to high-tech installations with tight security – keen reflexes and sharp wits are needed to stay one step ahead of the enemy.
- Face off against tough bosses and enemy encounters in each district. With a flexible arsenal of gadgets and time-bending abilities, find unique strategies to take them down your own way.
- Quantum Replica boasts a haunting dystopian vision of the future, with the dark streets of the totalitarian state punctuated by stylish neon visual effects to accompany the high-speed stealth and action gameplay.
Quantum Replica (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: PQube PR
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey
eastasiasoft have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey, a 2.5D action platformer developed by Proud Dinosaurs. It will be playable in the following languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese.
No release date yet, but here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
This is the tale of a mother bilby’s journey to rescue her children, an endearing and magical narrative told through her diminutive actions and the gorgeous but deadly environments she must traverse. Take the role of Mother Bilby as she manipulates her surroundings, faces seemingly impossible odds and even awakens to supernatural abilities in her desperate adventure into the unknown.
Presented in vibrant 2.5D style, Macrotis shrouds its hazards in lush scenery. Discover collectibles that build on the story gradually, use Bilby’s talents of gnawing and digging to overcome obstacles and press ever forward to her most worthy of goals.
Macrotis is the story of a mother’s relentless search for her missing children, an emotional tale told through lush 2.5D platforming filled with thought-provoking puzzles. Climb, jump and gnaw your way through beautiful yet dangerous environments, avoid traps and use water physics to your advantage. As you progress, you’ll gain a variety of natural and supernatural abilities to overcome the obstacles in your path. Will you help Mother Bilby rescue her family?
- Navigate deceptively gorgeous landscapes.
- Overcome obstacles by gnawing and digging!
- Manipulate water physics to proceed without drowning.
- Obtain magical abilities to pass through walls or raise barriers.
- Gather collectibles to learn the lore of the surrounding world!
Macrotis: A Mother’s Journey (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: eastasiasoft PR
Here’s a video interview for Genshin Impact (in Japanese):
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!