Today’s Daily news: gameplay trailer for Chun-Li Ranger in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, but also…
- The Crackpet Show
- Save Me Mr Tako! Definitive Edition
- Arcade Archives Guzzler
- My Singing Monsters Playground
Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
Here’s a gameplay trailer for Chun-Li Ranger in Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid (included in the Street Fighter Pack, releasing on May 25th):
The Crackpet Show
Here’s some more details about The Crackpet Show:
An apocalyptic event that occurred without warning changing the fate of the planet as we know by annihilating mankind. It turned the surface into a hazardous area poisoning and mutating all creatures that managed to survive the catastrophe. Those creatures became the main habitats of the devastated world and among them are the worst kind – The Crackpets!
The world as we know collapses, governments and civilizations fall, the new age dawns, and entire swaths of people are extinct… Rules, laws, relationships, etiquette, habits – everything about society has been remade and formed novum that no one could predict in their wildest dreams – everyone solely survives on entertainment. Their definition of “fun” is completely different from what it used to mean. The animals created the only way to satisfy their urges of enjoyment.
Their crazy brains invented a TV Show that is broadcasted worldwide! Some of the creatures spiral into madness, some discover the insatiable lust for entertainment others use their craziness to provide it. Silly mutated brains decided to choose a leader and they have decided to choose in their own wicked way. The TV Show where the most insane champions take part is not only to provide an epic blast – it’s the only thing that is left in this world.
Champions known as The Crackpets take part in deadly arena matches to satisfy the urges of cruelty, greed, and carnage – basic pandemonium of wickedness which in the new dictionary is the definition of fun. Victory is only secondary here, what matters is to become the ultimate hero of the masses. The number one is chosen by the spectrum of fame, likes, approval, skills, tricks, uncontrollable wickedness, and ability to round up the masses thanks to the non-controlled bloodshed.
Up to four champions can enter the arena and cooperate to survive enemies and bosses like DJ Horse, Hugger, Junk Queen and that’s just the start! Get through each of the seasons in the most roguelike bullet-hell way possible, oh and obviously don’t forget about mayhem… Get the full recognition from watching psycho-brains by creating epiccarnage!
The main inspiration for the game has been the “Happy Tree Friends” cartoon. The gore and graphics are a reflection of the characters’ lust for blood and their craziness. Amongst many others titles like Archero, Enter the Dungeon we hope that these resemblances are there.
And here’s some details about some of the characters, along with some pictures:
- Bunny walks through a hooded and broken city like a typical junkie and lacks the cash like a typical junkie, but notices a retirement home advertisement on the wall that he is looking for employees. He gets the job and drugs all the old pets, for which he gets kicked out and goes back to the street. Then it passes the banner with “The Crackpet Show”. Rest is obviously obvious.
- Cowie from an early age showed above average intelligence (by putting block in a hole), then, genius learned how to put more blocks in holes. “The Crackpet Show” banner shown her new challenge. Not only is she one of the few that can give it all, but now also wondering how many holes she can make with a block…
- Rusty is classic veteran soldier who has flashes of light, struggles with bouts of aggression and a constant urge for adrenaline. During one of his tantrums, in search for some decent amount of adrenaline he breaks a hole in the wall and sees the “The Crackpet Show” banner through it. Now this adrenaline junkie is one of the participants!
- Sharky is a typical idiot nerd. He surrounds himself with the same idiot nerds tho the most nerdy thing about him is counting the blood stains on his body. Just walked by the “The Crackpet Show” banner and one thought appears! “How many blood stains will I be able to count?” – he is lost after 3 but now he is a bloody member of the Crackpets!
- Junk Queen wanders wherever she wants to. She is constantly giving birth to her minion daughter who is quick and swift so champions have to watch over double trouble! Be aware when she makes a stop! Shots will be fired in all the possible directions!
- DJ Horse always loved good tunes during the show. Now he is equipped with weapons that match his desires. Some bullets will follow so running this mandatory. This boss shoots his bullets in every possible direction so the crowd in the arena can hear all the tunes he makes!
- Hugger loves to hug! It doesn’t shoot but she is incredibly fast when it comes to running. When she will reach the champion, tiny huggers will appear as an aid to the main one!
- This is the most mysterious boss in the game. As the last remaining of human existence, no-one knows full abilities of the final challenge. All that is known is that during the fights rockets drop on you from above!
The Crackpet Show (Switch – eShop) does not have a release date yet.
Source: Vixa Games PR
Save Me Mr Tako! Definitive Edition
Save Me Mr Tako! Definitive Edition was released last week on Nintendo Switch, and the Original Soundtrack is now available for streaming and purchase on Bandcamp. It includes well over 100 tracks (112 to be precise!), all composed by Marc-Antoine Archier. Click here to check it out!
Here’s the latest Developer Update video for Overwatch and Overwatch 2:
In his first developer update, Game Director Aaron Keller chats briefly about two upcoming opportunities for players to learn a little more about Overwatch and Overwatch 2.
Arcade Archives Guzzler
Here’s the recording of the latest Famitsu livestream, showcasing The Astyanax (already available worldwide) and Arcade Archives Guzzler (now available in Japan):
Arcade Archives Guzzler (Switch – eShop) comes out on May 13th in Europe and North America.
My Singing Monsters Playground
Big Blue Bubble have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: My Singing Monsters Playground, a party game set in the My Singing Monsters universe. It will be released this November in Europe and North America, at retail (courtesy of Sold Out) and via the Nintendo eShop.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some pictures for the game:
My Singing Monsters Playground has players take control of their favorite Monsters and compete in a tournament of Monster-game madness! Set across various locations from the world of My Singing Monsters, players are able to explore their favorite Islands for the first time and see them come to life in an immersive 3D world. With three different modes and 20+ games to compete in, My Singing Monsters Playground is bursting with fun for friends and families of all ages to discover.
- Compete against friends and family in games galore set across the Monster World.
- Take control of some of your favorite characters from the world of My Singing Monsters.
- Team up to take on your competition in 2v2 games or battle it out for solo supremacy in free-for-all matches.
- Play the way you want with friends or solo in three different game modes: Party Tournament, Single Player Gauntlet, or Freeplay!
My Singing Monsters Playground (Switch) comes out this November in Europe and North America.
Source: Big Blue Bubble PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!