Today’s Daily news: latest videos for Monster Hunter Rise, but also…
- Lost Words: Beyond the Page
- Rip Them Off
- To The Rescue!
Monster Hunter Rise
Here’s the latest videos for Monster Hunter Rise, with:
- a couple of TV Commercials from Japan
- a making of video for the TV Commercials
- a tutorial video in Japanese
- a Q&A video with the Director
- two Hunting 101 videos
- some more gameplay footage
- the recording of the latest livestream in English
Monster Hunter Rise (Switch) comes out on March 26th worldwide.
Lost Words: Beyond the Page
Modus Games have announced that Lost Words: Beyond the Page will be released on April 6th in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest trailer and some more details:
When Izzy comes to terms with the trauma of losing a loved one close to her, she envelopes herself into a surreal story that evolves and shapes itself in ways no one could ever see coming.
Penned by renowned writer Rhianna Pratchett (Mirror’s Edge, Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider), Lost Words: Beyond the Page is a captivating adventure wrapped in an overarching and undeniably touching narrative. The title has earned a wealth of awards during its lifetime, including ‘Best Indie Game’ at Game Connection Paris, ‘Excellence in Narrative’ at DevGAMM, ‘Best Audio Design’ from TIGA, ‘Special Selection Indie Award’ at Reboot Develop and ‘Best Story’ at Game Connection USA.
In the game, players will interact with the words within Izzy’s diary to solve challenging puzzles and build unique platforming segments to progress through an evolving and aesthetically wondrous landscape. As players leap between the words on each page, they become useful stepping-stones and puzzle-solving methods to unlock each new chapter.
Lost Words: Beyond the Page (Switch – eShop) comes out on April 6th in Europe and North America.
Source: Modus Games PR
Rip Them Off
Lozange Lab have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Rip Them Off, a puzzle x tower defense game. It will be released on March 25th in Europe and North America, with digital pre-orders now live with a 10% off discount (regular price: 7.39€ / £6.18 / $8.99).
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots:
In Rip Them Off, minimalism, strategy, jazzy tunes, and an eye for taking customers for all they’re worth is the name of the game. With instruction from The Board, you must line the streets with shops the masses simply can’t resist, or risk being accused of taking the side of the “dupes”. In each of the many wonderfully stylish cities, you’ll buy up empty buildings, fill them with money-grabbing retail outlets, then watch the shopping chaos as your profits soar…or plummet!
Rip Them Off is a minimalistic new puzzle game of economic management and tower defense. The Board needs its profit, and it’s up to you to line the streets with shops the masses can’t resist. Choose your locations, pick your stores and earn enough to advance up the corporate ladder with its increasingly difficult challenges!
- An innovative new type of game: Combining puzzle mechanics with tower defense games, Rip Them Off is a new breed of challenge, easy to pick up but hard to master.
- Gorgeous design: Evoke your inner Mad Man with 1950s inspired music and graphics.
- Addictive gameplay: Each new city provides an increasingly devilish challenge. Can you make it all the way to the biggest metropoles?
- Challenge your friends: Who’s the best rip off merchant? Compete against your friends and/or rivals with the leaderboard feature to find out who comes out on top.
- Map of the Moment: Hone your capitalistic edge post-launch with Map of the Moment, showcasing revamped versions of your favourite maps with fun modifiers to keep you on your toes.
- Go fast or slow: Control the flow of time to make sure your strategies unfold with perfection.
Rip Them Off (Switch – eShop) comes out on March 25th in Europe and North America.
Source: Lozange Lab PR
To The Rescue!
Freedom Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: To The Rescue!, a dog shelter management game developed by Little Rock Games. It will be released this Fall in Europe and North America. It will cost $19.99, with 20% of profits going to pet shelters
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Build a shelter and help stray pups find good new homes with loving families. Construct an ideal environment to meet the needs of man’s best friend and maximize their chances to be adopted. Caring for dozens of doggos is rewarding, but the mission has its share of challenges as well.
Every pooch has their own personality. It’s important to get to know each dog and find out what makes them unique. People have their preferences too, so learning what they’re looking for in a pupper is critical when making matches that will last a lifetime.
Between visits from potential pet parents, there’s never a dull moment. Shelters have plenty of mouths to feed and treating illnesses like kennel cough is always a concern. Then there’s logistics to worry about. It takes no shortage of supplies to keep the operation up and running.
Meanwhile, someone has to manage the finances and make sure to keep the lights on. Shelters need to be thrifty and make hard decisions. Hiring staff and dealing with investors is as much a part of the job as scritching Rex behind the ears and giving Fido belly rubs. There can be tough times, but at the end of the day helping dogs find their forever homes is always worth it.
To The Rescue! (Switch – eShop) comes out this Fall in Europe and North America.
Source: Freedom Games PR
Shiro Games have announced that even more content is on the way for Northgard. Here’s the list of DLC sets coming within the next few months, including new special units, buildings, and Warchiefs:
- Scale Bundle (6.99€ / $6.99), out on April 13th
- Snake DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
- Dragon DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
- Kraken DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
- Fur Bundle (6.99€ / $6.99), out on April 13th
- Horse DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
- Ox DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
- Lynx DLC (2.99€ / $2.99 each)
Source: Playdigious PR
GungHo have shared some details about upcoming events for Ninjala. First, there’s the Ninjala Beginners Campaign. It includes the following:
- a login bonus of 1000 Jala
- a 55% off sale on Story Pack Vol. 1 and 2
- a new tutorial mode titled ‘Tale for Ninjala Beginners.’ Players who complete the tutorial will receive a ‘Neo-Shinobi Overalls Miyabi’ outfit and Gumball Machine Coins for the new ‘Coin Gacha,’ coming in Season 5.
Speaking of Season 5, it will kick on March 25th. It will include the following:
- New costumes based on Puss in Boots, Little Red Riding Hood, Sun Wukong, and more
- New Gum Weapons, including the Shinobuzz Paper Fan, GR8 Gear, and ASAKUSA Wheel
- A new mode: Online Tournament. The first tournament will be held in collaboration with Nisshin’s UFO Yakisoba, in which players will fight in as many Ranked Battles as possible and compete on an event-exclusive ladder. Get your bubblegum and chopsticks ready!
- A new Shinobi Card, Strike Big
- A new Featured Battle, Ninjala Striker
- A new GOEMON Matsuri in-game event
Source: GungHo PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!