Today’s Daily news: Pile Up! Box by Box announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Cooking Simulator
Pile Up! Box by Box
HandyGames have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Pile Up! Box by Box, a couch co-op 3D platformer developed by Seed by Seed. It will be released this Summer in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details, and the list of key features for the game:
Coordinate with your friends or rely on your own creativity to navigate cardboard worlds full of uniquely joyful levels. Unfold mysteries, solve puzzles, and quests as a team, visit the friendly citizens of sunbaked islands, amber forests, and magical caves. Or maybe just kick-back and challenge your friends in action-packed rounds of Boxball, Pile of Dunk, or Tic Pile Toe?
- GO ON AN ADVENTURE: Explore colorful cardboard worlds in this cute 3D platformer. Find your way through countless levels, uncover mysteries and bring joy to the cardboard inhabitants of these places.
- LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: Play with your friends with up to 4 players! Drop-in and out at any time with dynamic challenge rescaling. Remote play via Steam is possible.
- A GAME FOR EVERYONE: Anybody can play Pile Up! Box by Box The chill-paced game has simple controls, no punishment for failure, and no time pressure. And remember that teammates can always help each other!
- TEAMWORK: Cooperate to progress! It’s all about communication and organization. Share the tasks, synchronize your moves and carry each other to overcome the challenges.
- MINIGAME FRENZY: Face your friends in frantic minigames and lead hilariously chaotic battles. For party game lovers!
- CREATIVITY IS KEY: Think outside the box and solve the puzzles your own way. There is no unique solution, creativity is the key! The sky is the limit! Build stairs and structures with the boxes you collected.
- OPTIMIZE YOUR STRATEGIES: Unlock the timer mode and test your skills at piling up boxes. Find the best strategy and the quickest way to progress through the worlds.
Pile Up! Box by Box (Switch – eShop) comes out this Summer in Europe and North America.
Source: HandyGames PR
Harmonix have announced that three new DLC tracks will be released on March 11th (still $1.99 each):
- “Where Them Girls At” by David Guetta ft. Nicki Minaj & Flo Rida
- “We Like to Party! (The Vengabus)” by Vengaboys
- “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes
Forever Entertainment have announced that they will release Cooking Simulator in Japan on March 11th.
Source: Forever Entertainment (Twitter)
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!