Today’s Daily news: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning announced for the Nintendo Switch, but also…
- Curved Space
- Fantasy Network
- Colorful Colore
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning
THQ Nordic have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning, releasing on March 18th in Europe and North Ameirca. This version will include the The Teeth of Naros, Legend of Dead Kel and Weapons and Armor DLC, with the Fatesworn expansion slated for release later this year.
Here’s a trailer, some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
The hit RPG returns! From the minds of the bestselling author R.A. Salvatore, Spawn creator Todd McFarlane, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion lead designer Ken Rolston, comes Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning. Remastered with stunning visuals and refined gameplay Re-Reckoning delivers intense, customizable RPG combat inside a sprawling game world. Uncover the secrets of Amalur, from the vibrant city of Rathir to the vast region of Dalentarth to the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns. Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death.
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies in grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release, from Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war and control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning (Switch) comes out on March 18th in Europe and North America.
Source: THQ Nordic PR
Maximum Games have announced that they will publish Curved Space (developed by Only by Midnight). It will be released later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and some screenshots:
Curved Space is an intense arcade-style shoot ‘em up that takes the classic formula and plunges it into the weirdest reaches of space. Battle cosmic space-invading spiders across curved landscapes where bullets hug the terrain while the horizon drops sharply out of sight. Players will have to hunt for weapon power-ups and upgrades while dodging enemy fire, blasting interdimensional bugs, and wrangling some enormous boss monsters.
Curved Space (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Maximum Games PR
Raven Travels Studios have announced a game for the Nintendo Switch: Fantasy Network, a social media-themed metroidvania. A Kickstarte campaign will be launched later this quarter in order to fund the final stages of development. It will be released later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s a trailer, some details, and the list of key features:
In Fantasy Network, typical metroidvania features are given a whimsical social media slant, as players are tasked with exploring a vibrant world and unconvering its many secrets. Players will explore the colorful, open world of Holua, fight scary monsters and chat to hand-drawn, larger-than-life characters to discover a story that runs deeper than it may seem.
- Metroidvania adventuring: Explore a vibrant world brought to life through hand-drawn graphics and 3D cel-shaded environments.
- Using a range of weapons and unique items, take on a colorful variety of enemy critters and venture deeper into the expansive world.
- The player’s goal is to win Holua’s five famous talent shows and the presidency, but look deeper to uncover a sinister plot.
- Get advice and gossip from colorful characters. If done a favor, many will help the player in their quest.
- The player can customize their character, choose a name, and save up for cool items and armor.
- If a break is needed, chill out with five retro, pixel art arcade games or hang out with Holua’s residents.
Fantasy Network (Switch – eShop) comes out in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Raven Travel Studios PR
Drageus Games have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Colorful Colore, a puzzle game developed by Adriano Reis de Carvalho / Gagonfe / Game Brasileiro. It will be released on January 22nd in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details:
1/ SIMPLE YET CHALLENGING
In each level, the goal is never far… The path, though, is a real maze. Choose a direction and avoid the walls not matching your color. It’s easy at first, but quickly gets tricky with clever level design and new mechanics such as switches and teleporters. Solving all 50 stages is an achievement to be proud of! We’re confident that Colorful Colore will tease your brain in various and unique ways to ultimately deliver this awesome sense of reward.
2/ FEELS GOOD
A lot of love and attention to details have been given to the presentation. Colorful animations, immersive visuals and sound effects, cool music… The experience is both vibrant and clean, stimulating and relaxing, offering the perfect environment for your satisfying puzzle-solving time!
Colorful Colore (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 22nd in Europe and North America.
Source: Drageus Games PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!