Today’s Daily news: demo version for Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s, but also…
- Digimon Survive
- Metro Redux
- The Wonderful 101: Remastered
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s
Starting today, a demo version for the game is available for download from the Nintendo eShop in Japan.
Also, here’s the latest set of screenshots for the game:
Hatsune Miku Project Diva Mega 39’s (Switch) comes out later this year in Europe and North America.
Here’s the latest set of screenshots for Digimon Survive:
Digimon Survive (Switch) comes out later this year worldwide.
3 g o o have announced that they will release Metro Redux in Japan, on April 23rd. It will be available at retail for 5 400 Yen + taxes, with both Metro 2033 Redux and Metro Last Light Redux on the cart.
Here’s a trailer and some pictures (screenshots + boxart):
Metro Redux (Switch) comes out on February 28th in Europe and North America, and April 23rd in Japan. The Upcoming Games page has been updated!
The Wonderful 101: Remastered
The Kickstarter campaign for The Wonderful 101: Remastered is still ongoing, with two new stretch goals reached over the past few days:
- Time Attack ($1 million)
- Luka’s First Mission: a brand new 2D side scrolling adventure starring a young hero ($1.5 million)
The next stretch goals are:
- Remix Soundtrack: featuring a secret special guest ($1.75 million)
- Luka’s Second Mission: our young hero is back and ready for more adventure ($2 million)
Various updates have also been shared over the past few days:
- Wonderful Wednesday #1: The Pitch Document
- Fantastic Friday #1: Wonder Festival and more!
- $1.5 Mil Stretch Goal Smashed & Luka’s First Mission!
- Magnificent Monday: Fan Art and a New Tier!
- Wonderful Wednesday: The Design of Wonder-Red
Finally, it’s been announced that The Wonderful 101: Remastered will be playable at PAX East 2020 from February 27th to March 1st, with a panel on February 29th (with Atsushi Inaba and Hideki Kamiya).
The Wonderful 101: Remastered (Switch) comes out this Spring worldwide.