Today’s Daily news: Japanese release date for Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut, but also…
- Furaiki 4
- Red Colony
- Kimi wa Yukisama ni Koi Negau
- Geminose: Animal Popstars
- Hell Sports
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut
Beep Japan have announced that they will release Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut in Japan on March 25th. It will cost 3 480 Yen, and will offer an English language option.
Here’s some screenshots:
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut (Switch) comes out on March 4th in Europe and North America, and March 25th in Japan.
Nippon Ichi Software have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Furaiki 4, the latest entry in the Furaiki series (developed by Full On Game). It’s an adventure game where you get to travel on a motorbike, and enjoy beautiful landscapes, but also meet some girls. This time, the game takes place in the Gifu Prefecture, and features 360° camera to fully enjoy the scenery. It will be released on April 22nd, and will cost 7 678 Yen).
Here’s a trailer and some pictures:
Furaiki 4 (Switch) comes out on April 22nd in Japan.
Starting today, Red Colony is available for digital pre-order in Japan. It costs 790 Yen, and requires 1GB of free space. This version of the game does offer an English language option.
Here’s some more screenshots:
Red Colony (Switch – eShop) comes out on January 7th worldwide.
Kimi wa Yukisama ni Koi Negau
Idea Factory have announced their latest game for the Nintendo Switch: Kimi wa Yukisama ni Koi Negau. It will be released sometime in 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s a teaser trailer:
Kimi wa Yukisama ni Koi Negau (Switch) comes out in 2021 in Japan.
Here’s the list of game modes for Hell Sports:
- League Match: Try out your skill!
- Challenge Match: Play with particular rules!
- Free Match: Play with your friends!
- Online Match: Aim for the top!
And here’s the list of key features:
- 3 min to win. Aim for the top league in Hell!
- Simple rules! While protecting your sinners and tank, score goals!
- Unlock adorable 10 characters and let them join your team!
Finally, here’s some more screenshots:
Hell Sports (Switch – eShop) comes out on December 28th in Europe and North America.
Source: neilo PR
Geminose: Animal Popstars
Ultimas and Midnight City have announced that they will publish Geminose: Animal Popstars (announced for the Nintendo Switch several years ago). It will be released in early 2021 in Europe and North America.
Here’s some details, the list of key features, and some screenshots for the game:
The adorable upcoming Nintendo Switch title features a furry cast of musicians for players to collect and form their own band. Deck them out in custom outfits, embark on a world tour, and build a rockstar mansion along with partaking in interactive mini-games. The family-friendly title will feature a wide variety of songs, mini-games, and nearly endless decorating options.
Geminose brings a seriously cute cast of animal characters for players to unlock, with each having a unique personality and country of origin. Players will have a wide array of quirky characters to choose from such as Topaz Tiger, a master sitar playing; Bhangra a dancing tiger hailing from India; Diamond Dog, a British violin virtuoso sleuth; and Umbalite Unicorn, a disco dancing lyre player from the Land of Myth and Legend. Players can also kick off dance-offs between the Geminose, to add a lineup of 45 mashup superfans to their group.
Players will travel the globe to find ‘best-in-class’ musicians to join the band. Once their band is assembled, it’ll be time to hit the road and build their fanbase for global recognition. Becoming a global hit will also net players rewards to customize their house and band looks, as well as unlock several mini-games. Geminose features over a hundred outfit combinations ranging from zany styles to fashionable ensembles. Players can tap into their inner chef in the shared kitchen, creating recipes from all over the globe.
Featuring eight rooms including character-themed options, and hundreds of unlockable unique interactive items, players in Geminose will be able to decorate the mansion of their dreams. With aesthetics ranging from the bustling streets of NYC to the lush forests of Uganda, players will be able to decorate every room in their mansion to suit their style or their musicians’.
- Collect 10 animal musicians from around the world and form your own hit band.
- Over 30 musical instruments to master.
- 20 original songs with hundreds of ways to rearrange them.
- Attract 45 ultra-cute mashup super fans via Geminose dance-offs.
- Play through story mode with Nimmy and Smudge managing your chosen band, or choose free play mode for endless hours of fun.
- Build and customize your mansion with hundreds of decorative items to choose from and interact with, in any room.
- Take your band on a world tour to unlock additional songs, outfits, and decor to deck out your mansion.
- Unlock the mansion kitchen and cook recipes from around the world.
- Play a variety of mini-games when on a break from your tour.
- Challenge your friends in local 2-player mode.
Geminose: Animal Popstars (Switch – eShop) comes out in Early 2021 in Europe and North America.
Source: Ultimas PR
The Upcoming Games page has been updated!